Puerto Galera

Planning to hit PG by the 1st week of September...can anyone PM me any good hotels and throw in a package rate - somewhere along the vicinity of 6-7K. Bonus if location within vicinity of White Beach and diving lessons included

just PM sir Gyobags. sure ako na he will be a good help to you.. wag mo nga lang kalimutan na kumain sa Foodtrip!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Sir GYOBAGS,

San po dito yung place nio? Yun ba yung may mga JETSKI tables? We had breakfast here.... Went here twice nung august...

We hope to meet you... Babalik kami dito by Oct 16, 17 and 18...

tama ka, sa may jetski tables yun Foodtrips na stall ni gyobag. eat there 3 times a day para sulit ang pasyal mo sa puerto. malamig talaga yun ice tea niya, di tulad nang ibang stall. hindi malamig kasi konti lang nilagay na ice. all you can eat rice pa. but most of all, maganda service nang mga staff niya.

Sir GYOBAGS,

San po dito yung place nio? Yun ba yung may mga JETSKI tables? We had breakfast here.... Went here twice nung august...

We hope to meet you... Babalik kami dito by Oct 16, 17 and 18...

tama ka, sa may jetski tables yun Foodtrips na stall ni gyobag. eat there 3 times a day para sulit ang pasyal mo sa puerto. malamig talaga yun ice tea niya, di tulad nang ibang stall. hindi malamig kasi konti lang nilagay na ice. all you can eat rice pa. but most of all, maganda service nang mga staff niya.

Right on...the food's very affordable in this place!!!

Breakfasts are absolutely perfect (price & portion-wise) - the staff are very accommodating and attentive!!!

Btw, here's the proud owner of the said establishment....

http://s1.proxy05.twitpic.com/photos/large/394064891.jpg

Edited by johnnydrama

Spent 5 nights in Sabang Beach. Rented a little room righton the beach for only 1,100 per night. The beach was not great. I understand that most people interested in sand go to White Beach. We did rent some scooters and explore a bit. I was able to find Corona and Guiness in a little Itallian store in town of Puerto Galera. Sabang is where you want togofor nightlife. Several bars operate around the clock. We got breakfast at 4AM to soak up the alcohol. Most of the GRO bars close at 1AM and the place is pretty quiet. I had no trouble with security or the Barangay Police. They understand that tourists keep the place going. If you want to rent scooters talk to a guy named Max. He runs a small scooter rental business just down the hill from the Mermaid Hotel. Most of the bars I went to had a good selection of girls. I guess a lot of the people that go there are there to dive. I never had trouble finding a seat in a bar or a shortage of ladies to spend time with.

• 3 weeks later...

mga bosing plano namin pumunta gale this nov .4-6 2011.. nka coster kami about 25 person max. any suggestion wer to stay ??? and also wer planning to go diving .. any suggestion sa diveshop?? & last meron b rent parang bahay lang wer we can cook , eat , sleep na puede accomodate for 25 person ??? suggestion is a great help. thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

master, daddy ka na???laugh.gif

How are you Mr gyobag. I will be in philippines again the month of March and will be going to Puerto again. I still remember the warm welcome you offered me last year at your food stall the FOODTRIPS. I would like to bring you something to thank you and your staff for the good services. do you have any request or bahala na ako. hehehehe. hope to see you in march at puerto

How are you Mr gyobag. I will be in philippines again the month of March and will be going to Puerto again. I still remember the warm welcome you offered me last year at your food stall the FOODTRIPS. I would like to bring you something to thank you and your staff for the good services. do you have any request or bahala na ako. hehehehe. hope to see you in march at puerto

Hi sir patok! i'm glad you've enjoyed your stay in Puerto Galera, we shall be more than happy to have you again.

With regards to the pasalubong, bahala na kayo and advance Thank you!rolleyes.gif

huwag mo lang akong dadalhan ng sexy na katulad ng mga kasama mo at patay ako sa kumander ko...hehehe

see you soon sir!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sir Gyobags, pupunta kami gale this March 24-25 mga 10 kami. any sugestion kung saan kami pwedeng mag stay yung mura lang :) and pa PM ng price mo sa FOODTRIPS and any discount for us :)

Thanks in advance master:)

sir dark... try nyo sa mama ching lodge, very affordable dun, halos beachfront at pang barkada ang set up ng mga rooms...

get in touch with them in this number.. zero nine zero six seven one eight one zero eight eight

as for my prices sa foodtrip, 99 t0 145 lang BUSOG na kayo!

sagot ko na ice tea gallon ninyo at brewed coffee sa almusalcool.gif

huwag mo lang akong dadalhan ng sexy na katulad ng mga kasama mo at patay ako sa kumander ko...hehehe

see you soon sir!!!

Kaya pala laging reject mo dala ko :lol:

Pano kung hindi sexy pwede ba sa iyo? :rolleyes:

See you! ;)

Edited by jerzz

sir dark... try nyo sa mama ching lodge, very affordable dun, halos beachfront at pang barkada ang set up ng mga rooms...

get in touch with them in this number.. zero nine zero six seven one eight one zero eight eight

as for my prices sa foodtrip, 99 t0 145 lang BUSOG na kayo!

sagot ko na ice tea gallon ninyo at brewed coffee sa almusalcool.gif

Thanks Sir for the info. cheers :)