Puerto Galera

hahay. lapit na long weekend ala padin nagpopost ng couples itinerary.

siguro ayaw nu ilabas ang secrets nyo ano? nyahaha.

mas maganda yatang magimpake ng gamit at magdala ng pera tas ipaubaya na kay batman ang lahat. hehe. :cool:

Sir, inasmuch as gusto kitang recomendahan ng mga itinerary,

if you will back read on this thread, malalaman mo na wala akong resort sa Puerto Galera...

I just run a small resto on the beach...

but any member ng MTC na maliligaw sa white beach at kakailanganin ang assistance ko,

hindi po sila magdadalawang salita...

That much i can assure! :thumbsupsmiley:

pero baka may mga ibang members dyan na may resort sa Galera

at gustong tulungan si sir brindon..., feel free to posts your recomended itineraries.

Edited by gyobags
Sir, inasmuch as gusto kitang recomendahan ng mga itinerary,

if you will back read on this thread, malalaman mo na wala akong resort sa Puerto Galera...

I just run a small resto on the beach...

but any member ng MTC na maliligaw sa white beach at kakailanganin ang assistance ko,

hindi po sila magdadalawang salita...

That much i can assure! :thumbsupsmiley:

pero baka may mga ibang members dyan na may resort sa Galera

at gustong tulungan si sir brindon..., feel free to posts your recomended itineraries.

Hi,

If you have a good budget to spend... i would personally recommend the Blue Crystal Beach Resort. Its about 30 tricyle minutes away from the white beach pero maganda... friendly people.. nice facilities... great snorkling location...

check this out

www.bluecrystalbeachresort.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Itaas ko lang mga kapatid!

Mr gyobag,

I am confirmed to take vacation in Phil on Feb 5 and return on march 10, what is the best time to go to puerto during this period. can you take care of my whole trip including lodging and 3 meals a day? ano pasalubong gusto mo? hehehe...I like to have a 4 days stay in puerto

Mr gyobag,

I am confirmed to take vacation in Phil on Feb 5 and return on march 10, what is the best time to go to puerto during this period. can you take care of my whole trip including lodging and 3 meals a day? ano pasalubong gusto mo? hehehe...I like to have a 4 days stay in puerto

No problem sir patok,

I would gladly assist you in your reservations and other activities in Galera,

food is no problem as i have a small restaurant on the beach, i would also recomend to you other

places to eat where you can get best value for your money.

Any date from feb. to march is a good time to go as white beach is not yet that busy during those dates,

room rates are still cheap.

Send me a pm before you arrive so i can arrange things for you..

See you soon!!!

No problem sir patok,

I would gladly assist you in your reservations and other activities in Galera,

food is no problem as i have a small restaurant on the beach, i would also recomend to you other

places to eat where you can get best value for your money.

Any date from feb. to march is a good time to go as white beach is not yet that busy during those dates,

room rates are still cheap.

Send me a pm before you arrive so i can arrange things for you..

See you soon!!!

I am aware of your resto at the beach which is why I would like you to take care of my meals, heard many good FR about your resto, am more concern about the sanitary of the food than the price.

I am aware of your resto at the beach which is why I would like you to take care of my meals, heard many good FR about your resto, am more concern about the sanitary of the food than the price.

I loved the food in foodtrip. Friendly staffs....although nde ko matanong kung sino si "Master gyobags" hahahaha.

I'll just put it this way sir patok,

If and when you drop by and try our food at foodtrip,

I'll do my darnest best to make sure that you will not have any compaints. :hypocritesmiley:

Thanks sir netpakers!

Maybe next time na babalik kayo sa Galera,

magkikita na tayo :upside:

• 2 weeks later...