Puerto Galera

Mukhang magiging maulan daw sa holy week. Sana naman di totoo yun. Baka di namin ma enjoy pag maulan.

Look for the weather forecast on mindoro for those days. Remember the color of the sea depends on the sky. So if theres just gray skies dont expect a blue calming sea.

alam ko sunto sa buwan, pero meron ba sa holy week na around 1k lang ang room rate sa white beach? need ko lang ng cheap stay maski di gaano malapit sa beachfront...pm naman

Hmm, maybe 1.5K for a room on houses half km away from white beach. You may need to ride a jeep to be near the beachfront.

sir gyobags?mga magkano rate ng room sa 18 and 19?

ganon pa ba akdami tao na parang marketplace pag ganong time?

sa talipanan ba napupno din?

talipanan is soooo nice!

di naman matao dun esp. kung di na holy week :)

we got a room for 2500 ata the last time good for 6 pax :)

sir gyobags, i need help in booking a room for me and my girl on the 24th to the 26th. any recommendations? dreamwave kasi fully booked na daw sila according to their website. medyo specific kasi ang needs ng gf ko. a/c room with cable and and h/c shower. the first two are given in any resorts in white beach but the 3rd one h/c shower is a bit hard to find. dalawa pa lang ang napagstayan namin sa white beach na meron nun one is dream wave the other is the resort beside dreamwave which i forgot the name. sir, i would really appreciate the help medyo kapos kasi ako sa oras ngayon to look for resorts on-line. i am looking forward to the rice all you can sa foodtrip! maraming salamat sir! i can give you my celfone number if you need it to. maraming salamat ulit!

sir gyobags, i need help in booking a room for me and my girl on the 24th to the 26th. any recommendations? dreamwave kasi fully booked na daw sila according to their website. medyo specific kasi ang needs ng gf ko. a/c room with cable and and h/c shower. the first two are given in any resorts in white beach but the 3rd one h/c shower is a bit hard to find. dalawa pa lang ang napagstayan namin sa white beach na meron nun one is dream wave the other is the resort beside dreamwave which i forgot the name. sir, i would really appreciate the help medyo kapos kasi ako sa oras ngayon to look for resorts on-line. i am looking forward to the rice all you can sa foodtrip! maraming salamat sir! i can give you my celfone number if you need it to. maraming salamat ulit!

bro,

maybe i can help you on this, ok lang ba sa iyo kung hindi beachfront? mga 2 minutes walk from the beach,

may friend ako meron syang mga cottages, may a/c, cable and most of all hot & cold shower.

pasyalan mo ako sa foodtrip pag dating mo sa white bitch este beach :upside:

See you na lang dun sir gyobags.

KITAKITS SA BEACH BRO!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Sir Draude,

Usually pag black friday walang byahe ang mga bangka dito, lalo na sa hapon, pero 100% sure na pag dating ng sabado, byahe na lahat

ng shipping lines going to Batangas and back

Guest biancaanne
sis.. wanna join us on April 11 to 12 instead? :) we already have a room . mostly girls naman kami :)

Sorry, kapatid. 'Have to do my duty as a good daughter and go home to Baguio (again) for the holidays.

I'll probably see you sa 16th sa meeting na lang. :thumbsupsmiley:

I agree with you pogi. Too crowded, dirty and full of jologs. Not worth your money. Just save your money and add some in order to go to other places than here.

Well... like most people say,

"you don't go to galera for the beach... you go there for the bitches...

to each his own bros.... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Well... like most people say,

"you don't go to galera for the beach... you go there for the bitches...

to each his own bros.... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Very True! :rolleyes:

We enjoyed our last stay very much not because of the beach but because of the bitches :lol:

Might be back this weekend if Sikret_Prend can get us a room :evil:

I agree with you pogi. Too crowded, dirty and full of jologs. Not worth your money. Just save your money and add some in order to go to other places than here.

True! Specially this holyweek

Edited by jerzz
hi sikret prend hope to meet you there. we will be there tom. til sat.

@sir gyobags sana mamit din kita sir.

No problem bro, tambay lang ako sa Foodtrip...

Kitakits!!!!!

3am alis namin mamaya. hahaha wala nang tulugan to! ^_^

mga 5am nasa pier na kayo, mahuhuli nyo ang first trip!!!!

see you on the beach bro!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Was there last weekend (April 4-6) with my family..enjoyed our stay in Dreamwave hotel..as bro Gyobags said..the place is full of "bitches" hehe...last time I was there in whitebeach it was i think more than 10-12 years ago with my officemates...mga kubo-kubo lang ang mga nandoon..now there are lot of establishments..anyway, met gyobags there on his restautant and ate breakfast and dinner on that day (Sunday)...nice meeting you bro and till next time, more power!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

No problem bro, tambay lang ako sa Foodtrip...

Kitakits!!!!!

mga 5am nasa pier na kayo, mahuhuli nyo ang first trip!!!!

see you on the beach bro!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

bossing gyobags,

basta sat night, dyan kami mag didinner nila jerzz and our friends , so yung gustong magkita kita. see you sa fod trip

maybe we will be there around 730 pm, papakabusog muna kami ng makarami ng mindor sling :cool:

Was there last weekend (April 4-6) with my family..enjoyed our stay in Dreamwave hotel..as bro Gyobags said..the place is full of "bitches" hehe...last time I was there in whitebeach it was i think more than 10-12 years ago with my officemates...mga kubo-kubo lang ang mga nandoon..now there are lot of establishments..anyway, met gyobags there on his restautant and ate breakfast and dinner on that day (Sunday)...nice meeting you bro and till next time, more power!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Likewise, nice meeting you sir!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Pasensya na at medyo mabagal ang pag serve ng food (mga after 10 mins. yata), dami kasing

nag breakfast that time... bawi ako next time sir.... :thumbsupsmiley:

bossing gyobags,

basta sat night, dyan kami mag didinner nila jerzz and our friends , so yung gustong magkita kita. see you sa fod trip

maybe we will be there around 730 pm, papakabusog muna kami ng makarami ng mindor sling :cool:

I'll be waiting... naka reserve ang mga jetski tables ng Foodtrip for any other MTC members aside from sir jerzz and sikret prend & company that will happen to be on whitebeach on april 11, at 7pm onwards...(parang mini EB ha...)

1 round of Mindoro Sling is on me!!!

Kitkits mg kapatid!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

White Beach... (taken today around 5.30pm)

post-32033-1239280097.jpg