Puerto Galera

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

natuloy ba kayo bro?

Nice meeting you sir patok!

till your next Galera trip...

Am back in US already, Thank you for your warm welcome and free drinks. I like to express my gratitude on your staff and good foods on your resto (FOODTRIP). it is truly a good experience at your place and we enjoyed eating at your place and ur friendly staff specially your welcome treat. I hope to see you again soon, my friends say they will be going back to eat at your place again since they like your foods.

oh, an mtc member in galera. nice B)

punta kami sa galera sometime in April... I miss the Coral Garden. Ganda ;)

So where's Food Trip located? ;)

Foodtrip is located along the beach front. just walk along the beach and look for sign that says free unlimited rice and tables that look like Jet ski. it is somewhere to the left side of the beach front.

Foodtrip is located along the beach front. just walk along the beach and look for sign that says free unlimited rice and tables that look like Jet ski. it is somewhere to the left side of the beach front.

alright. salamat sir. derecho agad ako dyan pag dock ng bangka ;) see you in April sir.

uyy, nagkaroon pa ako ng advertising manager... Thanks sir patok!!!;)

It's my pleasure to be of service to you.

See you again real soon!

Ito ba yun? :rolleyes:

post-5460-0-29558500-1300718742.jpg

Edited by jerzz

Been there last Saturday. Overnight lang. The beach is clean kasi konti lang tao buti na lang di umulan whole day kasi Sunday morning umuulan. Ngayon ko lang sya naapreciate kasi di masyado marami tao. We stayed at Mindorinne Oriental. We got it by 2k lang. Hehehehe Tumawad lang kayo..

sir may contact kayo ng natuluyan niyo dito? need lang thanks..

can you help me how to go to talipanan n can u recomend me where to stay in talipanan

The best way is take a ferry boat from Batangas port to Whitebeach, from Whitebeach, hire a tricycle that will bring you to Talipanan.

Try checking out El Canonero Resort in Talipanan.

While in Talipanan, try eating at Luca's Italian Resto. They have good and authentic Italian pasta and pizza.

hth.

Edited by gyobags

is anyone familiar with agbing resort? dito kami nag stay dati but i already lost their number and im not sure if that resort still exist. yung room kasi na nakuha namin dati may kitchen, dining table at veranda pa. one room good for 6 to 7 pax. di ko na maalala rate pero basta nasa 2k lang halos nagastos ko for 3D2N all in pati pamasahe.

mga gms,

planning to visit puerto g mga end of june.

reco naman ng place to stay (two nts lang)average pricing

and place to get some grubs.

some info on how to get there(pls) from manila will likewise be highly appreciated.

tia sa feedbacks

Contact bangera inn for accommodatio Tell them a reinier referred you. His name is Alvis Almar (0926) 706 4051. Can haggle for 1.5k/nyt

Food is 100-150 per meal. Mayaman ka na nyan