Puerto Galera

dude paosalz,

ung binigay ko bang kontak person ba ang nakausap mo? sa VM resort ba kyo nagstay?

dude daboy,

naka usap ko kaso nde din me na tuloy nung sun maulan eh.tska n n costoms ako ni misis.mahal p daw un kya nghanap nlang kmi ng iba.mahirap n bka s labas ako patulugin.hehehe.pro tnx bro.

sir gyobags..

ganito pa rin ba rates sa VM Resort..

baka mapunta ako ng puerto galera sa 1st week ng feb. e.. daan ako jan sa spot mo..

thanks

bro sixdigit,

ang balita ko it would still 1k-1.5k till end ata ng feb. kaw may tig 600/700/800 per night. halos same lng naman din ang mga room's.

mga peeps,

kung talagang holy week ang sched nyo na pumunta sa whitebeach, pto. galera

prepare to shell out atleast 3.5k per room per night sa mga hotels na nasa beachfront.

3.5k ang minimum na makikita nyong rate sa aircon rooms, mga 2.5k/night naman

sa fan rooms (holy thur.-easter sunday), good for 2 to 6 persons usually ang mga rooms dito,

some rooms may even hit the 5k mark per night pag talagang madaming tao, ganun talaga dito basta holy week.

mga peeps,

kung talagang holy week ang sched nyo na pumunta sa whitebeach, pto. galera

prepare to shell out atleast 3.5k per room per night sa mga hotels na nasa beachfront.

3.5k ang minimum na makikita nyong rate sa aircon rooms, mga 2.5k/night naman

sa fan rooms (holy thur.-easter sunday), good for 2 to 6 persons usually ang mga rooms dito,

some rooms may even hit the 5k mark per night pag talagang madaming tao, ganun talaga dito basta holy week.

dude tnx sa info, ung bang talipanan ok kya dun dis holy week?

In the late 90's we used to hie away to this place direct from Batangas City Pier, embarking via fastcraft of Aboitiz called bullet express. I remember feeling nervous then before the trip coz upon entering the craft, i noticed that the seats are positioned parallel to the ships hull, that by looking at the window i sensed that the seats are below deck and at sea level! Fortunately as soon as were moving, the ship somehow rises from its jetsteam, it is after all a hydrofoil. The other fastcraft available to Calapan, Mindoro is the Supercat which is more modern and more spacious. Now with better accommodations in the offing, i guess its time again to hit the beaches at the port of galleon!

• 2 weeks later...
answered your pm,

see you in galera!

Hi Gyo. im planning to stay at white beach around first to second week of May...Is it still busy during this time? I have stayed in Sabang for new years eve before there was two of us...my stay will be close to a week and about four people. You think we can bounce around from resort to resort? thanks for any infor you could give me.. jp. :upside: ill make sure i come by fudtrip.

Hi Gyo. im planning to stay at white beach around first to second week of May...Is it still busy during this time? I have stayed in Sabang for new years eve before there was two of us...my stay will be close to a week and about four people. You think we can bounce around from resort to resort? thanks for any infor you could give me.. jp. :upside: ill make sure i come by fudtrip.

bro,

avoid going to whitebeach on may 1 (labor day) and the weekend after that date,

the number of peole that usually come on those dates are comparable to the number of crowd

that will come to whitebeach during the holy week. We're talking about thousands here...

see you on the beach... :thumbsupsmiley:

bro,

avoid going to whitebeach on may 1 (labor day) and the weekend after that date,

the number of peole that usually come on those dates are comparable to the number of crowd

that will come to whitebeach during the holy week. We're talking about thousands here...

see you on the beach... :thumbsupsmiley:

plano ko is the third weekend and staying until the fourth weekend..busy pa rin ba? im open to staying naman nearby aninuan..do the thousands reach as far as tamaraw beach resort? my concern kase is lodging..and if is should start reserving na..i dont mind the crowds..im gonna rent a boat naman so we can hang out in the other secluded beaches around your beautiful island...thousands pa rin ba? mindoro is so beautiful and i love that it is surrounded by water...thanks sir for any info..me baon ako three gurls so i make sure we hang out with you and the pakaplog :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: ..hehe

plano ko is the third weekend and staying until the fourth weekend..busy pa rin ba? im open to staying naman nearby aninuan..do the thousands reach as far as tamaraw beach resort? my concern kase is lodging..and if is should start reserving na..i dont mind the crowds..im gonna rent a boat naman so we can hang out in the other secluded beaches around your beautiful island...thousands pa rin ba? mindoro is so beautiful and i love that it is surrounded by water...thanks sir for any info..me baon ako three gurls so i make sure we hang out with you and the pakaplog :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: ..hehe

bro,

I'll keep you posted kung super crowded sa whitebeach during those times,

kung mid may ang punta nyo dito, walang problema sa rooms, pm me if you need further assistance for booking a place...

see you here!!!

Edited by gyobags

Planning to go to White Beach the week after Holy Week. Will there be any problems getting accomodations during that time? Is that still peak season? Would it be better to reserve a hotel or will it be easy enough to find one once I am there? Not yet sure if I will be there during the weekdays or weekend after Holy Week. Any advice from the people here would be greatly appreciated.

mga 1-1.5k ngayon ang rooms dito sa whitebeach.

I don't think resorts here are getting advance booking,

kasi anticipated na na talagang fully booked ang buong galera for the holy week

prepare to shell out 4-5k per room per night kung may makuha kayo sa beachfront during holyweek

yeah, usually one week before sila tumatanggap ng reservations.

pag dating namin dyan i'll pay a visit kung san yung bar/resto mo sir :thumbsupsmiley: