Puerto Galera

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends and I went there last April 23-25.

It's good to go to Galera on a Sunday afternoon, usually kasi Sunday sila nag uuwian. Ang sarap sa pier, konti ng tao. We got tickets right away.

We stayed at the Nipa Hut resort. P1500/night, for 4-5 persons. It has air-conditioning, cable TV, T&B, and 2 beds - twin and queen size.

White Beach doesn't offer much of food varieties though. Lahat grilled stuff. Jump to the next resto and you'll get the same viands.

We snorkeled on our 2nd day. We rented a boat for P2,300 (good for a group of 9, comes with snorkel gear, shoes and lifesaver jackets). We passed by the Coco Beach Resort and headed to this little island as the first pit stop for snorkeling. The corals looked fantastic. I was able to appreciate Galera, plus the feeding of fishes was fun! After that, the boat took us to La Laguna Beach Resort where we had our lunch. This is the best place if you opt for diving.

After lunch, our next pit stop was at the paradise-something (sorry i couldnt quite remember how it is called). 2nd-time to snorkel! The locals built a raft few meters away from the beach shore. This is where the boats dock. On the raft, they sell drinks and halo-halo. Good to have while you watch your friends gawk at the corals, heheh.

The P2,300 damage was worth it. We left White Beach at 10AM and got back at 4pm.

hey,guys....gusto ko sana magbakasyon sa puerto galera with my family....can you give me a list of resorts or lodge na mura lang......

and contact number na din kung may kilala kayo.....

thanks a lot!!!

as the summer weeks move on post holy-week, u might be able to get cheaper rates...pm ko sau some of the contacts i was able to get...try mo lang...went there week b4 holy week, peak season rates na, a room costed about 3.5th which i thought was steep...

I just got back from puerto and I stayed at Cocobeach, it was great!

I have been to white beach and its a nice beach but the resorts there are not that nice.

I have also been to Sabang and that wasn't much better

So the place I enjoy the best is Coco beach, the best in puerto

Guest ^arianne^
I just got back from puerto and I stayed at Cocobeach, it was great!

I have been to white beach and its a nice beach but the resorts there are not that nice.

I have also been to Sabang and that wasn't much better

So the place I enjoy the best is Coco beach, the best in puerto

I totally agree with you. Everything in coco beach is nice. I find the place romantic and very calm :)

Indeed, money's worth

Guest ^arianne^
may naka try na ba sa buri beach resort??? ok ba der??? n located ba sya sa beach mismo??? any info wud be very much appreciated, tenks  :)

Buri beach is just beside Coco Beach.

I have to admit, the place is also breath taking. Ang ganda ng mga huts, and design and landscape of the resort. Very relaxing ang ambiance :thumbsupsmiley:

I don't know if they changed rate. I will try to get you information :)