Thank you for last weekend ... was able to see the beauty of nature in Subic during S.T.A.R.

Thank you for getting us from pit-stop to pit-stop ... for the kind people who gave us a ride.

Thank you for the safe journey to and from Subic! ;-)

Thank you for the organizers of S.T.A.R. ... they made it an enjoyable, fun, memorable, exciting and interesting experience for us all.

Thank you for P.

Thank you for the additional blessings ... to come my way! ;-)

Thank you for the air that I breathe.

Thank you for making me confident on my upcoming (and fast coming:P) endeavour.

Thank you for making me think and simply giving me the wisdom.

Thank you for giving me a lot of things to be thankful for.

Thank you to my friend Succubus who showed me this way... :)...the MTC way. if not for her I would not know that there are wonders over the internet like this.. This is more than what she described to me yet i am enjoying it. :)

hi guys! it's so inspiring just reading the thank yous you said.... :)

post-70812-1114075460.jpg

Thank you that am keeping it cool and real despite feeling bouts of loneliness ...

Thank you that I'm absorbing as much as I can so I'm able to do the work required of me

Thank you for enabling me to share my blessings ...

Thank you that I'm able to treat my good gal pal, KL ... the other night at Dencio's, Mega Strip. ;-)

Thank you for I have money in my wallet.

Thank you for the good purchases I've made the past few days ... a nice little lack dress from Bench originally priced at P1,600+ and slashed to P399! ;-P

Thank you for everything ...

Thank you for having my niece by your side now. She endured much in her 5 years of life but I believe my cousin's family are glad she did not suffer much in her last days.

Thank you for giving me the chance to believe that she'll be one of your charming angels.

Thank you for giving me the honor to trust and the privilege to be trusted.

Thank you for making me meet wonderful people today in the business.

thank you for the blessing of another year.

thank you for my trials because they affirm my strength and my faith in you.

thank you for my blessings because they remind me that i am your child and you are always by my side.

thank you for friends, old and new who continue to stand by me and make me feel loved.

thank you for the fortitude and spirit you have blessed me with - they keep me going.

thank you for the challenge of another year to live according to your will.

oh... and thank you for the people who went ahead and made my day special... :blush: