• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you:

* for the ADVANCE bday gift ... last Aug 10, 2018. Paved the way for me to reach out ... enabling Sept 28, 2018 to be a good/SPECIAL day for them both

* for the CLOSED bookings: 1) Ms Kaladkaren as host for a 60 y/o's bday & 2) belly dancers for the same event

* for GCs, as prize, as gifts to them both when during that time I really didnt have any EXTRA cash on me or an organizer's means of payment for services rendered

* events to support this November

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you Mister for being the sweetest, most romantic, understanding, loving and honest partner. I've no idea what I did good to have you in my life.

Sorry kung madalas kong sabihin ang fears ko about our relationship, ayoko lang ng may itinatago sayo.

Please bear with me sa mga posts ko sa facebook, hahaha. Yung nga selfies and groufies namin ng mga bata. Thank you kasi tanggap na tayo ng mga bagets. You are their tito/papa now. They never did that in the past,siguro dahil no one really bothered to get to know them. Ngayon magkakasama pa tayong magddate, ang saya ko lang and I am really thankful to have you. I love you and I miss you lalo na pag natutulog ka.

• Like (+1) 1

Hello Mister,

Thank you sa pagsabay sa akin magpuyat everyday and every night.

Thank you for all the love. Konti nalang makakapag date na tayo,haha.

Thank you for giving me so much time kahit nasaan ka pa,kahit ano pang ginagawa mo.

Sa wantusawang pag unawa sa mga topak at pagiging clingy ko.

Thank you for being my BFF and BF ay mali, partner nga pala. 😂😘

• Like (+1) 1