• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the drawing the line that I shouldn't cross.

Thank you for reminding me where I stand.

You know, I'm a gambler, so this time I lose.

But I still win, in experience, it will help me grow more.

To know myself and my limits.

Thank you for that.

It was so short but it was as memorable as some old memories. :)

I can always go back in this chapter without what ifs and regrets.

You always make smile whenever I remember you. :)

You know I will always wish for your safety and security.

Godspeed. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you:

To the few people I became friends with here, in a place where I never expected nor hoped, to find one. For your brutal honesty towards this knucklehead dingbat, showing me that light can indeed, come in different colors. Each hue filled the blanks in my soul. Thank you :)

To the people I disliked, for even in my apathetic hostility, for presenting perspectives excellent for meditative introspection. I learned a lot, from your successes, from your mistakes. May fate lead you somewhere better. Thank you. :)

To the people I never knew, but otherwise through their presence brought clarity and a little laughter for everyone, for making a dull world a lighter place. Thank you. :)

And finally,

To that one person,

For simply existing. Here is where my words fall short; 'cept for three little ones, and a sincere Thank You :)

Edited by Seta Sinestro
  • 3 weeks later...

very thankful sa owner of this,moderators and members.

marami akong natutunan na mga bagay na hindi ko nalalaman sa mundong kinatatayuan ko..

thankyou so much Ms.Fleur sa pag upgrade ng new account ko ,,

more Power MTC GOD BLESS...

I missed this post, sorry.

Reading any sort of post like this is simply appreciative. And I'd say, it's always a pleasure to work with the admin and co-mods and help members to the best as we could. And that's about it.

Thank you as well for anyone who (and even those who don't) value this site as one of their functional pastimes :hatsoff:

Edited by FleurDeLune

It's been a while but here goes...

thank you for new friends that I found in this site. for letting me into their world when they could have easily shut me out and for accepting me for who I am and not as the facade that goes together with an online site where anonymity is the rule more than the exception

maybe time will allow us to go beyond our handles but for now I want to express my gratitude for what we have now

• 3 weeks later...

thank you for the small miracles

- the light turning green just as you reach the intersection

- the canteen serving food that you like

- the interesting people you come across each day

- realizing you have money just when you really need it

these and other small miracles that pass our way that we often take for granted but are signs that we are being watched over and are loved very dearly

thank you! i found my post from long ago when i was using a different handle

• 3 months later...

some people just makes your day sweeter, makes your smile brighter, makes you feel special.

sometimes it's their voice, their words. at times their face but all the time they make things better. your day just doesn't seem right without them.

call me dramatic (I don't care, especially if this is not intended for you, che!) but I'm always one to give a f#&k, wearing everything on my sleeves.

because you wasted so much time on me, you've made me feel, very important. i appreciate and value you. I'm not really good with words (and i refuse to look this mushy in front of you) but I don't take things lightly (yes, may sound like i don't but i always notice), not when it comes to those that matter to me.

thank you.

for: liking my thoughts, being my wall, sharing your stories, hating my drama but letting me get away with it, looking out for me, the advices, listening over and over and over to my rants, remembering and reminding me, ignoring me when you feel like it, caring if i'm doing okay, checking if i'm still alive, the times you won't pay attention, acting bitchy, the silent treatment, putting up with my craziness, saying you're not getting bored no matter how boring i am to talk with, all the nonsense and things that made sense. and the best part, giving me the privilege to have a peek into your soul --- thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. thanks for always keeping it real with me...

as always, thanks for taking the mask off when you speak to me. thank you, it has been a privilege indeed.

:)

Edited by blue violet
  • Like (+1) 2

Maraming salamat sa buhay na ibinigay sa akin.

...sa mga aral na nagpalawig sa pagkakakilanlan ko sa sarili ko,

...sa kung paano ko haharapin ang buhay,

...sa kung paano ako dapat makiharap sa mga tao,

...sa kung paano ko dapat tugunan ang mga kung anu-anong bagay na nangyayari sa paligid ko,

...sa mga pagkakataong ibinigay sa akin kahit hindi ko inaasahan,

...sa mga taong nagmamahal sa akin kahit napakasungit ko na minsan sa kanila.

• 2 weeks later...