Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

I have a dog: Lhasa Apso breed. But no pcci papers. She just gave birth two months ago. But they already sold the puppies. Next time if ever manganak ulit, I'll save some for the MTC people who loves dogs. PM na lang, update ko naman dito if ever.

my baby Cha

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262380_1952167923595_1742102_n.jpg

I had a male pit named ATlas, fighter type daw sya according to my friend who breeds pitbulls.<div><br></div><div>fun loving sila, and very affectionate although not a good idea if you have kids in the house.

but right now, we have 6 boys in the house.. Atlas died due to hypertension, hayy sayang talaga!

we have Zeus, a terrier

Eros - japanese spitz

Jack and Jesse (siblings)

Brownie - ampon

and Frodo (bunso) retriever

Edited by yaslyn
  • 2 weeks later...

Beagle : very loving pets loves to play n being pet palagi medyo shed ng small hair which is common i think. They are smart dog but can be bit distracted so must be train talaga. Ours doesnt want to be cage if so he keeps on barking till the neighbor complaints but our is house train so he goes outside to do his thing. Overall a mice all around pets but too friendly to stranger but when small keeps on tearing up things

• 3 weeks later...

My Sir baka may alam kayo or my kakilala kayo na nagbebenta ng shih tzu pup 1-2 months old male with pcci papers.My budget is 7k or if ever interested to swap to my PSP 3006 and Ill just add cash na lang...I want to own one para may makasama ako sa bahay at kalaro at may maalagaan..thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beagle : very loving pets loves to play n being pet palagi medyo shed ng small hair which is common i think. They are smart dog but can be bit distracted so must be train talaga. Ours doesnt want to be cage if so he keeps on barking till the neighbor complaints but our is house train so he goes outside to do his thing. Overall a mice all around pets but too friendly to stranger but when small keeps on tearing up things

same as mine. also a beagle. problem with them is that when they catch a scent.......G O O D B Y E ! ! !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...