Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a Rottweiler, labrador, mini dacshund and yorkie. They all have different traits. My rott was very chillaxed and calm. He definitely knew he was the Top Dawg! My Labrador died from hip displacia but she was very malambing. I was scared that she will open the door for robbers to come in... that's how friendly she was. Mini Dax was so smart, feisty to strangers, and so protective. If she knew how to speak, I'm sure she'd speak with an Oxford educated, english accent. She was a genius!! hahaha the Yorkie on the other hand, well, she was the dumb blonde/ bimbo... but she knew she was pretty.

Now, I have a mini schnauzer.. well, if you combine the 4 dogs i talked about, (minus the dumb blondeness) you have my mini schnau and more... I love that breed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi..ask ko lang pano ba mag transfer ng paper ng puppy? kasi bumili ako ng shih tzu .. though nasa akin na ung papel di ko lang alam kung anong next step gagawin ko para malipat sa name ko.i hope u can help me guyz..thanks

Tricy, PCCI (Phil. Canine Club) ba ang papers of your dog? If yes, contact them ... may P250 na fee yata.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...