Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

We own a pair of Dobermans and a pair of Rottweilers (and I own 22 cats! :boo: ).

Leila and I have a 7 month old Half Labrador half Japanese Spitz gave it to her as a gift. “Nikki” is actually our second dog her first dog is “Hero” just a regular “askal” who passed away Jan. 15 this year. :(

The dog succumbed to parvo he was around 3 months at the time. We were all shocked and saddened by the loss of this dog that was very affectionate and loving. Even Leila’s Mom cried for the sweet pet since he became her companion at home whenever we leave for work. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good afty folks!

My sister was given a dog by her friend, the dog's original owner was an Italian, who went back to Italy, but immediately left the dog to my sister's friend without her asking the breed and the dog's name. She's 3mos. already but we don't know what her breed is. My guess is poodle but some of my friends say a spaniel. Maybe you guys can help us out what exactly is her breed. Thanks a bunch! ;)

Here's the pics:

post-166491-1256278057.jpg

post-166491-1256278075.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Mga master pwede b makahingi ng tips and advice on how to handle a shih tzu.kasi i'm planning to give my baby sis a shih tzu. Un nga d ko alam kung pano mag alaga nun, and kung pwede ba isama ung shih tzu sa medium size dogs, may 2 aso na kasi kami sa bahay.

Tnx

Sir,

Shihtzu is good for kids however please be advise that this dogs requires Major attention and affection. Some experts will say that Shih tzu and Kids don't go along well others say otherwise. My Shihtzu will be turning one year this apil 14. The 1st 3 months was ok since he doesnt roam around much , its the suceeding months that you have to be careful with , Bathroom training, Hair and nail Grooming , feeding, my treo requires a gradual change of diet on a monthly basis.... always preservatives free . Dogfood mixed with meat sawdust ( cooked adobo style without vitsin ) helps you lessen the cost . the shots as well, as much as possible try to acomplish them before the 7 or the 8 month , not to metion deworming. My Treo goes crazy everytime he sees cats, right now im planning to get a cat about his size and place it near his cage ( i cage him when im not around so that the house wont be messy ) so that he'll get used having a feline around. regarding his temperment with other dogs , you might want to visit other forums. Im not sure shiH tzu reacts well with bigger dogs.

post-102729-1265110550.jpg

4 months

post-102729-1265110580.jpg

3 and half months

post-102729-1265110722.jpg

3 months

• 1 month later...