20 REDMARKS

LOC IS QC

PRICE:: P16,000

CONTACT ME : 09065819163

http://photos-360.friendster.com/e1/photos/06/39/5449360/1_210988722l.jpg

http://photos-360.friendster.com/e1/photos/06/39/5449360/1_645043499l.jpg

http://photos-360.friendster.com/e1/photos/06/39/5449360/1_181051045l.jpg

http://photos-360.friendster.com/e1/photos/06/39/5449360/1_399466373l.jpg

dachsund is always a good pet... i suggest you get from a GOOD breeder though kasi they're prone to have back problems.. other than that they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo low maintenance.. big dogs are cool but you need to get a big dog that DOES nat have a high exercise maintenance requirement... otherwise di ka mag eenjoy or it'll end up being dangerous coz it'll pull your daughter around.

ive had 20 dogs (all askals) since childhood, but they all end up pulutan...they were all consumed by our farm workers during harvest time.

NOW i have an applehead chihuahua, its low on maintainance yet she's very playful and active. I also have a australian terrier who died a

couple of months ago, he lived for 10 yrs.. :hypocritesmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

Guys meron ba satin ang mga brands na ganito ng dog food? Ibang klase din pala ang mga sikat and well advertised na dog foods, sila pa pala ung actual low-quality dog food despite all the hype na binibigay sa kanila, pati ung mga nabibili sa supermarket ganon din pala. hehe

-Canidae

-Wellness

-Nutro Natural Choice

-Premium Edge

-Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul

-Nature's Recipe

And I've also checked out a website na may articles about reading dog food labels, and ano yung mga dapat i-avoid na ingredients like "by-products", corn, chemical preservatives, etc. Maybe this could be useful in this thread too. Dog Food Resources

He also stated some good dog-foods which are not heavily-marketed or advertised. These brands I think are the expensive ones, but the real quality food. Although he also said na these are the hard to find and only specialty pet stores are selling them. Check it out:

"Some of The Best Dog Foods"

Listed in no particular order Top Dry Foods

1.) Innova

2.) Azmira Classic

3.) Back to Basics

4.) Canidae

5.) Eagle Pack Holistic Select.

6.) Flint River Ranch

7.) Hund-N-Flocken

8.) Limited Diets Duck & Potato

9.) Natural Balance Ultra Premium

10.)Lifespan

11.)Pinnacle

12.)Prime Life

13.)PHD Canine Growth & Maintenane

14.)Showbound Naturals

15.)Timberwolf Organics

16.)Wellness Super5Mix Lamb

17.)Wysong Maintenance

18.)Artemis

19.)Bench & Field

20.)Burns

21.)Drs. Foster & Smith

22.)Go! Natural

23.)Royal Canin

24.)Praire

25.)Verus

"Because the foods on this list represents a tiny 13% share of the market, you can expect them to be more difficult to find. Large supermarkets and even national chain pet supply stores don't generally sell these foods. These foods tend to be very expensive, so stores can't mark them up as much as they are accustomed to. Many of the makers of the foods on this list will sell directly to the pet owner and will ship to your door."

Dami pagpipilian, at ciguradong mahal cla lahat... <_<

Guys meron ba satin ang mga brands na ganito ng dog food? Ibang klase din pala ang mga sikat and well advertised na dog foods, sila pa pala ung actual low-quality dog food despite all the hype na binibigay sa kanila, pati ung mga nabibili sa supermarket ganon din pala. hehe

-Canidae

-Wellness

-Nutro Natural Choice

-Premium Edge

-Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul

-Nature's Recipe

And I've also checked out a website na may articles about reading dog food labels, and ano yung mga dapat i-avoid na ingredients like "by-products", corn, chemical preservatives, etc. Maybe this could be useful in this thread too. Dog Food Resources

He also stated some good dog-foods which are not heavily-marketed or advertised. These brands I think are the expensive ones, but the real quality food. Although he also said na these are the hard to find and only specialty pet stores are selling them. Check it out:

"Some of The Best Dog Foods"

Listed in no particular order Top Dry Foods

1.) Innova

2.) Azmira Classic

3.) Back to Basics

4.) Canidae

5.) Eagle Pack Holistic Select.

6.) Flint River Ranch

7.) Hund-N-Flocken

8.) Limited Diets Duck & Potato

9.) Natural Balance Ultra Premium

10.)Lifespan

11.)Pinnacle

12.)Prime Life

13.)PHD Canine Growth & Maintenane

14.)Showbound Naturals

15.)Timberwolf Organics

16.)Wellness Super5Mix Lamb

17.)Wysong Maintenance

18.)Artemis

19.)Bench & Field

20.)Burns

21.)Drs. Foster & Smith

22.)Go! Natural

23.)Royal Canin

24.)Praire

25.)Verus

"Because the foods on this list represents a tiny 13% share of the market, you can expect them to be more difficult to find. Large supermarkets and even national chain pet supply stores don't generally sell these foods. These foods tend to be very expensive, so stores can't mark them up as much as they are accustomed to. Many of the makers of the foods on this list will sell directly to the pet owner and will ship to your door."

Dami pagpipilian, at ciguradong mahal cla lahat... <_<

:thumbsupsmiley: boss, Congrats, ha husky pup mo. hehehe. Buti na lang inabot natin ng stud...Miss na husky mo ng stud sibe ko , hehehehe...

----Nutro and eagle pack na try ko na, they're the best i tried. Royal canin is okey too. available cia dito sa cavite.. Will pm you once i confirm if ano pa available :thumbsupsmiley:

guys, meron ba kayong alam na nagbebenta ng Shiba Inu dito sa Pinas? interested akong bumili ng isa eh.. So far la akong mahanap nagbebenta either online or sa mga shops.. damn.. help naman! hehe

yeah! ako din! i'm planning in getting one for my GF! patay na patay siya sa breed na to! sana meron for sale dto! nagsearch ako ng konte, nakita ko sa multiply meron.

http://loveyuppy.multiply.com/photos/album..._Shiba_Inu_Pups

mahal pare, 56k! pusha parang ginto un benta.

Good luck sa search mo!

• 2 weeks later...

We are promoting a new All-Natural Dog Shampoo made from Virgin Coconut Oil. It's available in the following stores.

WooF VCO Dog Shampoo is now available in:

Chua Veterinary Clinic: 225 D. Tuazon Street, Q.C.

Pooch Park: Store 181 Auto Depot Bldg, Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Fiel's Pet Shop:Stall 24-A Bldg 6 Pet Village, Tiendesitas Frontera C5, Pasig City

Georgette's Closet Pet Boutique & Grooming Salon

142-A Katipunan Road, Brgy St. Ignatius, Q.C.

Tin's Pet Place

92-D Katipunan Ave., Brgy.White Plains, Q.C. (along Kitaro)

05 Sumulong Highways, Lower Antipolo (near Blue Wave Marquinton)

You can visite www.blackboxtrading.tk for more information

In case anybody in the vicinity of Ayala Heights, QC (Vicinity of UP Diliman, Katipunan Ave), we will be selling the following:

6 month old Shih Tzu female pups,

Chihuahuas (smooth and long haired),

Yorkies,

Boston Terriers and

French Bulldog

during the Oct 18 - 19 (Saturday and Sunday) Bazaar at the covered courts.

No need to buy. WE can exchange dog stories.