Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

hey guys, Im looking for these dogs... please PM me kung may kilala kayo selling these...

1.) Weimaraner - Ang ganda ganda ng aso na ito... I had one for a while... he was given to me kasi ang daming sakit.. had ricketts, pneumonia, could barely stand... kawawa talaga when i had him... I nursed him back to complete running health... he was sooooooooo sweet... In any case, I returned him to the owner after he was okay na.. She was asking for paymnet... I didn't have money to give kasi pinag gastusan ko na for his health... I didn't ask for re-imbursement na... mabuti nang walang kaaway... felt bad though... i hope that dog is doing okay.. I nursed him back to health for a month and a half... complete with physical therapy, exercise and forced feeding... kawawa talaga... he was such a sweetheart though...

2.) Bull terrier - nakaka intriga yung asong ito.. however i haven't seen one really good one locally... and feeling ko sa aso na ito walang kuwento when it comes to work out or companionship... ang angas lang tingnan...

3.) rhodesian ridgeback - this one i want to get also.. looks like a great dog to have.. boundless endurance pero can just chill and stay at home. They say medyo advance ownership kasi strong willed and tendency to alpha.. pero Ive been taking care of dogs for such a long time... all my dogs are propery trained and off leashed... they are also all completely indoor...

4.) welsh corgi - hehehehehehehehehe i dont know why pero nakaka aliw rin itong aso na ito... I want one of these as well if there's a good breeder here...

I'm looking to have any of these dogs... I have one labrador now he's medyo old na so i think he's going any time soon... I want to soften the loss with my family by getting another one immediately after... help naman guys...

thanks...

(nagsawa na ako sa labrador, although I have 2 now... one is with me, the other with my ex..)

Mine's:

1. Basset Hound

- very active, always wants to go out but sleeps long and deep when

bored

- typical hard-headed hound but is trained (very patiently) in basic

commands

- pihikan kumain

- excellent tracking skills. Can find hidden item up to 100meters open

space (so far)

2. ShihTzu

- very playful and lambing

Both are males

Gud pm, I have a Shih Tzu who recently gave birth to a five beautiful pups...can you pls help in what to do in order for the five pups to survive, coz the last time time she gave birth....the pups lasted only for weeks...sayang naman ang ganda pa naman nila.......bago lng kasi ako nagbrebreed...Pls help po...

Gud pm, I have a Shih Tzu who recently gave birth to a five beautiful pups...can you pls help in what to do in order for the five pups to survive, coz the last time time she gave birth....the pups lasted only for weeks...sayang naman ang ganda pa naman nila.......bago lng kasi ako nagbrebreed...Pls help po...

Gud am po, before mo pa mate yung dog mo dapat na dewormed na sya tsaka kumpleto dapat vaccine nya. since nanganak na shih tzu mo be sure pag nag two weeks mga puppies mo pa vaccine mo na sila.

meron din ako shih tzu, manganganak sya ngayung week na to. Good Luck po.

Gud am po, before mo pa mate yung dog mo dapat na dewormed na sya tsaka kumpleto dapat vaccine nya. since nanganak na shih tzu mo be sure pag nag two weeks mga puppies mo pa vaccine mo na sila.

meron din ako shih tzu, manganganak sya ngayung week na to. Good Luck po.

ok thanks a lot....

nice dog give ur bitch calcium and puppy food while pregnant

sory wrong advice nanganak na pala try to force feed your pups w/ milk para lahat sila busog and wala mahina buy dog milk put in syringe w/ hose para pantay pantay pakain or try to feed your bitch malungay or ung seibut (the one that chinese people put in their food but u can buy extracts din) pampadami ng milk

yup di recomended table scraps for dogs kse di lahat ng nakakain ng tao kaya idigest ng dogs well ung oil nga is not that good for people what more sa aso and it could affect them in some way like chocolates tayo pwede sa dogs it would k*ll them....

try to buy wet dog food like the canned pedigree mejo irresistable din kse amoy nun sa dogs and gradually bawasan and haluan ng new dog food till totally makapagshisft ka sa new dogfood or one more is try saw dust dont fry it just boil it then you can mix that to your dry dogfood....

Try Satin balls. Good results with my dog. Just dont over feed them kasi it will put on a lot of pounds on them in such a short time. Good for small to medium size dog for a staple food pero pag big dog like mine wow para ka nang may isang anak. I used it when my dog got sick kasi nagdrop yung weight nya to 115 or 120 lbs ata. Now hes over 130 lbs. Sad thing e para naman nasobrahan hes so slugish and ang tamad kumilos.

Yung can search the recipe sa net ng satin balls.

I dont know the ratios but its made with Hamburger meat, oatmeal raw egg with shell, wheat germ, wheat cereal. I also got an ebook for dog recipes medyo mahaba 53 pages. Those who whats a copy send me your email address.

It's my first time to post in this thread...very informational yun mga posting nyo!

Anyway...I would like to ask lang if there are possibilities that dogs be adopted? Not Sold?

I would like to adopt or buy (and I dunno where) an American Cocker Spaniel puppy...can you tell me if meron

available for adoption or how much is it (if I decide to buy).

It's in fact for my partner..I wanted to cheer her up..she's very "ma-alaga" sa dog and this would enlighten her up big time!

PM nyo naman ako for info....Maraming Salamat!

Rubbersoul

mga sir, i have a pitbull (fighting line). pero lately medyo napapansin ko nagiging manipis un balahibo nya, the worst is medyo nakakalbo na lalo na un sa me rear legs nya and a point sa buntot nya. any suggestions kase un food nya ngyon is hi-pro e feeling ko naman di nya dun nakuha and napansin ko den parang me kagat ng lamok or whatever pero la naman syang garapata or whatsoever. it's my first time to own a dog kaya medyo o.c.....pls help naman

It's my first time to post in this thread...very informational yun mga posting nyo!

Anyway...I would like to ask lang if there are possibilities that dogs be adopted? Not Sold?

I would like to adopt or buy (and I dunno where) an American Cocker Spaniel puppy...can you tell me if meron

available for adoption or how much is it (if I decide to buy).

It's in fact for my partner..I wanted to cheer her up..she's very "ma-alaga" sa dog and this would enlighten her up big time!

PM nyo naman ako for info....Maraming Salamat!

Rubbersoul

It's pretty tough to look for an AM Cocker Spaniel for ADOPTION. But try to go to PAWS, baka maka-tsamba ka (but I doubt kung meron talaga). I suggest you go to a reputable breeder or check out this site: http://forum.dog-tracker.com

mga sir, i have a pitbull (fighting line). pero lately medyo napapansin ko nagiging manipis un balahibo nya, the worst is medyo nakakalbo na lalo na un sa me rear legs nya and a point sa buntot nya. any suggestions kase un food nya ngyon is hi-pro e feeling ko naman di nya dun nakuha and napansin ko den parang me kagat ng lamok or whatever pero la naman syang garapata or whatsoever. it's my first time to own a dog kaya medyo o.c.....pls help naman

Mukhang mange infestation yan. Go to your vet. And fast! :cool:

Gudday to all you dog lovers,

I would like to go into the the dog grooming business, is there a school or establishemnt that teaches the basics for dog grooming?

I suggest you go to Tiendesitas and ask there. I believe they're helpful naman when it comes to infos like that.

Good day dog lovers, I want to buy a Shih Tzu puppy (preferably 2 to 3 months old) as a gift for my daughter this christmas. Can you give me some recom.? and the price. (p.m. me for other details).

How young is your daughter? Is she old enough to be a responsible dog owner? I can probably give you some numbers. But they don't just sell pups as gifts. Usually, Shih Tzu pups costs between 10k(male) to 25k(female).