Motel At Hotel Na May Camera..!

tingin ko ung mga cheap na motels meron, ung mga tipong pa isa isa lang ang branch... ung mga big motels na madaming branch gaya ng sogo, eurotel tingin ko hindi sila mag rrisk na maglagay ng ganun para sirain ang pangalan nila...

pag nakunan ng video demanda lang ang katapat nyan... make sure na idrain ang lahat ng pera ng may ari / may sala... :hypocritesmiley:

I've never been to a Eurotel where there's a mirror on the walls or ceilings. So I guess their safe.

Tska I dont know if this had been raised on this thread already, pero pde mo icheck kung one sided mirror ung salamin eh, the nail test.. Just press your finger to the mirror and if your nails touch each other, then you can be sure that mirror is one sided.. But if it doesnt touch, then it is safe.. The mirrors at the ceiling can be touched by standing in bed.. well, I am tall so I can reach it, hehe!!

Another way to test if the mirror is a two way/one way mirror is to turn off the lights. These "mirrors" loose their reflectivity in dim light conditions.

And, I'm not sure how much you believe stuff from the internet, but this is worth looking into. Mostly because this is the same site that debunks many internet rumors.

Edited by Darien Faust
just a tip from the other thread i read. when checking-in in a motel/hotel, make sure you bring with you a small "red" light bulb and plug it in and put a little dim-light in your room. it was discovered that when there's a red light in a dim room, the spectrum light in your camera's vision would be distracted eventhough there a night vision lenses. the camera can record your activities but its shadowy and you can't be recognize.

Is this the reason why most motels have a red bulb installed for the dim light?

• 2 months later...

I wonder my barkada filipinos if u can pls. write in english... cause than we can all understand what u say...

this is very interresting subjects we have here... in all the subjects we should try to speak english...

for me who is not an american... but a european (not german) who use english as the language we can speak together, and understand eachother :huh:

viking: better have partner who can assist you learn tagalog. thanks take care

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

marami ng motel ang hndi safe kasi ung mga hidden cam ngayon mura na lng at ang dami itsura ( like cam na parang ballpen, orasan, teddybear, painting, or display lng.) ang mura lng 2000 lng ang isa kaya kayang kaya bilhin ng mga roomboy.

ung mga roomboy yan ang bonus nila ung makasilip sa mga nagtitirahan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It does not make business sense to have a camera sa motel and ipapakalat mo?

because once matunugan lang na sa particular motel na ito may kumalat na video then wala nang business yun di ba?

It doesnt even have to be true. kahit chismis lang sira na yung motel.

So to be safe, just choose the established ones yung matagal na sa industry and yung medyo kilala, kasi they wont throw away their business just for a quick video. and scandals are a dime a dozen nowadays kaya its just not worth it.

now yung sa mga fly by night na motels--yun ang mahirap masabi

one way to check kung 2-way mirror yun, is to touch the mirror with your finger, if there's a gap between your finger and it's reflection, ok yun. if there's no gap, 2-way mirror yun :O

This is not really an accurate test, if there is a gap, it could mean that the one way tint is attached to the other side of the glass.