Motel At Hotel Na May Camera..!

Was able to attend a roundtable discussion at Hotel Victoria de Malate and the assisstant to the CEO assured us that every room of Victoria is safe and clean. Hands-on daw ang management up to the owners. Kahit yung mga owners daw nag-iinspect ng mga rooms. They even use UV lights to check if there are any stains in every corner, beddings, bathroom, etc.

With that, nagbago ang isip ko sa Victoria. kaya lang ang problema sa Victoria: Mahal :D

Was able to attend a roundtable discussion at Hotel Victoria de Malate and the  assisstant to the CEO assured us that every room of Victoria is safe and clean. Hands-on daw ang management up to the owners. Kahit yung mga owners daw nag-iinspect ng mga rooms. They even use UV lights to check if there are any stains in every corner, beddings, bathroom, etc.

With that, nagbago ang isip ko sa Victoria. kaya lang ang problema sa Victoria: Mahal :D

That's a relief... :) I'm kinda praning when it comes to motels...Especially with all the mirrors around... Price is a bit okay naman... And Victoria is definitely clean. Except those rooms around Caloocan. Di ko type. :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

***first post***

i went to this apartelle sa guadalupe.. likod lang ng sogo.. rico ata. tapos my butas sa kisame. i checked it out. kinapa kapa ko ung butas pero ala naman ako nakapa na cam. pero kahit na, nakaka paranoid. lalo na ung lalagyan ng bulb sa kisame na walang bulb.. uhm, bahay nalang. super safe.

• 2 weeks later...

Para maiwasan mga Camera sa Motel i suggest invite nalang kayo ng mga kaibigan niyo na mag rent ng isang room, around 6-8K per month pede na tapos paghatian nalang no yun rent, assuming 5 kayo, may 30days sa isang buwan pedeng pede na. kaysa naman pupunta kayo ng Victoria court na gagastos kayo ng almost 1k per visit,

Para maiwasan mga Camera sa Motel i suggest invite nalang kayo ng mga kaibigan niyo na mag rent ng isang room, around 6-8K per month pede na tapos paghatian nalang no yun rent, assuming 5 kayo, may 30days sa isang buwan pedeng pede na. kaysa naman pupunta kayo ng Victoria court na gagastos kayo ng almost 1k per visit,

tama si darkliquid.. dpa masyado obvious pag labas pasok mo.. hehehe.. kac pag sa motel dpat dalidali ka para d obvious

• 2 weeks later...
mahirap din mgsampa ng case jan, coz u have to come forward.. added scandal un...  8)

may nangyari nga b4 [medyo off-topic ha..], a motel branch was taken-over by robbers, nilimas pera nung motel, sinira mga phones, so, nung isa-isang lumabas ng room ung mga occupants[to ask for xtra towel, food, etc,] pati sila tinutukan and ninakawan.. ewan lang kung may na-popoy din..

syempre, sino magdedemanda.. kung meron man ung motel lang, pero ung mga customer, syempre ayaw mabulgar mga gawain nila...  8)

sa bahay, o sa garden para exciting! libre pa!

• 2 weeks later...
:cool:

I have a sure good devise to test for Hidden Cams.

There are 2 types - wired & wireless. Usually the wireless ones are used. They can be as small as your 1/2 your thumb size. They operate using the same radio frequency as mobile phones (abt 1.2GHz).

To detect them just purchase one of the 'mobile phone frequency detector' - with blinking lights whenever you make or receive a call. (usually used as accessories on cell phones) Be sure you get one with a button battery for it to be strong enough to pick up the frequency.

To check, just carry them around the room - it will blink when you are 1m away from a hidden camera.

Cheers...

Wow high-tech! Cool! :cool:

• 2 months later...

CityState Hotels are sure to safe ive tried Quiapo branch & Palanca Branch dito ako most likely pumupunta madalas for almost 4 years na :thumbsupsmiley: Room rates are cheap esp w/ Vip card, & foods are delicious but i prefer more on the Quiapo branch (beside Quiapo Church) kasi may bago silang building & mas ok ang rooms dito compared sa Palanca branch (the one infront of SM Quiapo)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yep, na nonotice ko din 'yang mga citystate hotels na iyan around the quiapo area. care to give some info about the rates? or do they have other branches in metro manila?

ok naman sa citystate. malinis, ok ang reception. ok din yung ambiance, kung di lang sa location, masasabing mong kabilang sya sa mga average to good star hotels.

last time na punat ko is 480 for 12 hours. :goatee:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pre

How is the parking naman?

Sa Palance nakabalandra ung car mo sa harap

CityState Hotels are sure to safe ive tried Quiapo branch & Palanca Branch dito ako most likely pumupunta madalas for almost 4 years na :thumbsupsmiley: Room rates are cheap esp w/ Vip card, & foods are delicious but i prefer more on the Quiapo branch (beside Quiapo Church) kasi may bago silang building & mas ok ang rooms dito compared sa Palanca branch (the one infront of SM Quiapo)

...and then you find out your friends are the ones that had set up cams all over the place to watch you and your girl fcuk yourselves out......NYAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'd have to agree...motels with good reputation will not likely ruin their businesses with even the spread of rumors about hidden cameras in their rooms.

• 3 weeks later...

hahaha, oo nga, un pala mga kasama mo ang magseset - up ng hidden cam sa irerent niyong apartment or whatever....

i agree..... motels have a name and reputation to protect..... they wouldn't want to lose their business would they? or else close all branches nila....... ouch....

• 1 month later...

Please do not go to HOTEL 150 or Nonagon Hotel in Cubao at the back of Qmart.

We caught their camera hidden to a small hole inside the room. My bf and I argue their building administration and the security guard.

When we caught the camera, we cut off the wire and show to the ugly guard. According to the guard, "pasensya na po ginagamit lang namin yan sa pagmonitor ng mga gamit namin sa loob ng rooms, kasi nananakawan kami.". What a stupid answer!!! I told the Administration, "mga bastos kayo, kaya pala maganda pero mura ang room nyo dahil binebenta nyo na ang mga customer nyo sa bangketa, ginagamit nyo sa pagmomonitor? Eh bakit nakaharap sa kama? mga gago kayo!!!". Then I slapped their security and administrator infront off all.

After that all customers waiting in the lounge angrily walked out.

We are going to file a case against them. Please spread this story to all. I hope media will be aware of this as well. :grr:

Please do not go to HOTEL 150 or Nonagon Hotel in Cubao at the back of Qmart.

We caught their camera hidden to a small hole inside the room. My bf and I argue their building administration and the security guard.

When we caught the camera, we cut off the wire and show to the ugly guard. According to the guard, "pasensya na po ginagamit lang namin yan sa pagmonitor ng mga gamit namin sa loob ng rooms, kasi nananakawan kami.". What a stupid answer!!! I told the Administration, "mga bastos kayo, kaya pala maganda pero mura ang room nyo dahil binebenta nyo na ang mga customer nyo sa bangketa, ginagamit nyo sa pagmomonitor? Eh bakit nakaharap sa kama? mga gago kayo!!!". Then I slapped their security and administrator infront off all.

After that all customers waiting in the lounge angrily walked out.

We are going to file a case against them. Please spread this story to all. I hope media will be aware of this as well. :grr:

thanks for the info...