Motel At Hotel Na May Camera..!

a few years back 2001 yata yun, i saw a vhs tape of goma n shawy f**king. the place is a motel s pasig. we confirmed it, that the tape is authentic. kc my fellow in training nun works part-time s motel n yun. pinuslit lng nya yung tape to back his claim. plus to tell us me hidden cam talaga, at least dun s motel nila sure n kmi.

I dunno but for sure these big stars won't go for an ordinary motel since they have the money to pay for a 5 star hotel even in another country like hongkong. Isn't it this is were most of our celebrities are being spotted whenever they are thought to be having a relationship? baka kamukha lang nila yun...

I dunno but for sure these big stars won't go for an ordinary motel since they have the money to pay for a 5 star hotel even in another country like hongkong. Isn't it this is were most of our celebrities are being spotted whenever they are thought to be having a relationship? baka kamukha lang nila yun...

agree. di siguro sila iyon. in general, para sa akin, ang pinakasafe na lugar ay victoria court. medyo at home ako dun. second ay iyong anito at iyong flower group sa pasig.

may napansin pala ako several years ago, nung palipat-lipat ako sa anito at victoria. palaging iyong mineral water sa Victoria ay Viva, at iyong sa Anito ay Absolute. di ko alam kung sadya nila or aware sila dun.

:blush: Sana I have my own hidden cam, to record my GF and me, pero baka delikado at makuha ng iba, what do you think?

Remember nangyari kay Pamela Anderson at BF niya, yung sex video nila na kumalat worldwide? Also Anjanette Abayari at Gabby Concepcion yata yon I heard, na kinunan ni Gabby daw with hidden cam? Did you see the videos of other showbiz stars like Ruffa Gutierrez daw, totoo ba yon? Plus topless photos of Ruffa with Donita Rose in the internet? Ang galing ng topic na ito on hidden cams.....

since taga South ako at nabasa ko and recommendation dito sa manilatonight.com, nag-try ako sa Hometel Inn at 344 El Grande Ave., BF Homes, Parañaque. Just tonight, my GF and I checked in here at Hometel Inn at she was laughing why I was inspecting the mirror---wala talagang hidden camera here at Hometel Inn, parang you're at home talaga :P great ang privacy here, very quiet, very clean, and incredibly affordable. Buti na lang I called their tel 8275345 or 8257524, kasi I prefer the ordinary fan room na P200 pesos only for 12 hours na always in demand pag Sunday afternoon at gabi. Ok din ang aircon room at only P400 pesos 12 hours na, w/ color TV, but I want to save money rin, para madalas kami ng GF dito!!!!! :evil:

guys, para safe... patayin ang ilaw.. as much as possible gawing wag masyadong maliwanag...

para wala silang pakinabangan...

check the mirrors.. touch the mirror using your finger.. kapag nagtagpo

yung dalawang images.. tiyak one way mirror.. kapag naman may space in between the two images

safe yun.. :evil:

or better yet, instead of your finger, use your penis.

if there's a gap... no problem!

if there is... prepare for a VCD version of your dick on close-up :lol:

:boo:

:cool:

I have a sure good devise to test for Hidden Cams.

There are 2 types - wired & wireless. Usually the wireless ones are used. They can be as small as your 1/2 your thumb size. They operate using the same radio frequency as mobile phones (abt 1.2GHz).

To detect them just purchase one of the 'mobile phone frequency detector' - with blinking lights whenever you make or receive a call. (usually used as accessories on cell phones) Be sure you get one with a button battery for it to be strong enough to pick up the frequency.

To check, just carry them around the room - it will blink when you are 1m away from a hidden camera.

Cheers...

• 2 weeks later...