How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

Pano nyo nahanap ang MTC? May nag-refer ba, or nahanap nyo lang sa search engine?

Paki-post naman kung sino or kung ano ang ginawa nyo para mahanap ang site na to. I'm sure maraming interested sa topic na to. :wink:

i learned 'bout it from el gimikero's column in fhm's may2003 column. just want to try this out and hopefully know more about gigs and some useful and intresting things. :D

From a tv show...i dont quite remember what it was. I dont even know if it was the main topic or just something said in passing. Then i forgot about it.

Then a friend told me about this very ineteresting web site...

Then i remembered it.

Now im a newbie.

Heard from a friend while I was out of the country. I tried it at once but the site was down and the chat thingy was there. The day the site went back up was probably the happiest moment in my life!!!! MTC is definitely the place to go if you need info on good places to go... :evil:

2 thumbs up for MTC!

wow....sa wakas nakapasok n rin ako d2....tanx to my "piolo"... :D

maraming tanx talaga kay rbspider1....ayan may makakasama ka na sa eb....kung d sa kanyang panghihikayat wala ako d2 ngaun...tanx gagamba.

makakatanong na din ako kay Bro. Mike..... :D