How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

a few days back, i was working on the computer, surfing the net, in search of a group who frequents spas. i wanted to get to know more people who loves to relax by getting a really good massage. my husband told me about MTC and said that i might find some really good suggestions by reading the posts. that's how i found out about MTC and decided that this is such a great group to be a part of. i love reading the posts as they are both interesting and entertaining but most of all, informative.

i really hope i can make friends with the group...sana? :unsure:

Hmm, lets see. I was reading these articles about sex found in the internet, then decided to search about it and where to find the place. I stumbled across some forums and when some people say nasty stuff regarding sex, they all say "dun ka sa manilatonight". Hence, here I am.

Found out through yehey. It's a lot, lot better here. Sa yehey maraming bastos. Sa MTC, people treat each other with respect. That's what I like about this site. When people ask questions, honest questions, hindi sila iniinsulto. Unlike yehey.