How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

• 2 weeks later...

I was one time looking for a list of "Motels with Jacuzzi" around Makati and Manila, when I saw one of the MTC thread about it. I checked it and read the entire discussion on the thread and learned a lot from it. At first I didn't gave attention to the site and did not register as a member.

Then one night, I was looking for a SPA nearby my place because I wanted to release tension and excitement from down there when I saw "Again" one of the MTC's thread for SPAs. It was a gold mine. When I clicked the link, it listed all the names and banners of the SPAs within my location plus a peak of the sexy photos of the Nuruist.

At that time I couldn't view the entire info of these threads, only the addresses and the picture of the banners because I have no permission. Right there and then, I decided to try and register...Then Boom!

The first time I logged in, My eyes was wide open, the amused expression in my face and couldn't believe what I am seeing. I was like a kid finally discovering a room full of toys and candies. Seeing all the topics, threads, people in MTC, profiles etc.. I was amazed and got excited.

Today, whenever I open my PC at home or in the office, the first thing I do when going online is to login to MTC. I have learned a lot from this website and was able to meet and make friends to a few. Hoping to meet and learn more!

Thanks MTC!

Edited by Robmeister
  • 2 weeks later...