How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

Passed by HOS and saw a thera without her top accompanying his client going outside the establishment.

Got curious, tried walked in at HOS, was asked if I have a reservation and handle name. That when the thera told me how to get a MTC account for reservations.

On 2/26/2023 at 7:14 PM, AngGwapo said:

This post is appropriate here 🙂

I get asked by co-workers in the spa industry (I've referred to them also as partners, comfort workers, or theras which I dislike the most) how I got started doing this...

SJ and QC Border

It all started, at least, getting an official MTC account, with the spa near the border of SJ and QC (near PLDT facility). This was 2019.

I am writing this as sometime in the last month, I met "Iwa", who had been mentioned in MTC recently. Iwa or Iwah delos Santos. When she shared with me her background, she's kinda responsible for me getting my MTC account. She's not my first masseuse in a spa now that all is clearer to me.

Prologue - HS (MP)

I had previously been a visitor of Happy Sauna (maybe around 6 times) in 2013/2014 - HS was a no frills MP that was dirt cheap. For the value, FV, BV, AV, and ES of the ladies there were super high. The place really was the best bang for the buck at P1800 for 2 ATW pops already. Note that they also wore these cocktail dresses that really make you want them.

Discovering HS was a fluke - I was driving along E. Rod going home and noticed this huge sign on the building. I said, that might be a good place to get a massage... I decided to go another time -- and was shocked and afraid as I saw the board was like one from a bingo parlor, not a massage parlor. You choose the number, pay P600, you get your towel and soap, you go to the room, and that's it.

2019 - The Year of Spas - HoS and Dragon

Another experience I had was House of Siam in 2019. Driving around the area coming from an event in Seda Vertis North, I decided to see if there's a place where I can get a massage around Tomas Morato and chanced upon HoS. They have parking right in front of the establishment - a huge bonus! Met a 19 year old there who, until today, I help out once in awhile (I have to admit, help I give is highly sporadic). Had 3 others there - one was the best PSE but older, another the worst attendant, and the last, who came simply when I was fingering her while we were standing. The last one and I kept abreast of each other through the first year of the pandemic - but she later asked me to stop as she now has a live-in BF. This is true since she gave me her TikTok account (her name is Belle) and I still see her posts - she's much hotter now btw.

There's also Dragon eSpa (?) which I came across driving around the neighborhood - noticed since it's right across QC Sports Club. Went there one time and had a real skinny masseuse. I took the VIP room where the shower was inside. Similar with others, we kept in touch sporadically - she's now in Mira Cubao.

2019 - How I Decided to Get an MTC Account  Due to Michiko (raided and closed) + Versailles/RBS (now Versay), Sentosa (now Tosen), and LaBella/Hibiscus

Then, there's the MTC account... 

Went to a massage place in 2019 with my family one Saturday night. I asked the driver and my family to wait for me -- as I was going to see if I can get a masseuse. As I went inside, 4 guys had their head downs, looking at their phones. No one looked up.

Convo with receptionist:
R: Reservation po?
M: Kailangan ba nun?
R: Ah, wala. Ano po handle name niyo?
M: Ano yun?
R: First time po?
M: Oo.
R: May wait po tayo. After nila po (points to the guys who still have not moved eyes away from their phones).
M: Gano po katagal?
R: Hindi po namin masabi pwede kasi mag-extend.
M: Ha? Sige na nga. Di bale na lang.

Since it's one of the routes to home from work, went there later that week. I still didn't have an MTC account but since it was a slow weeknight, past 11pm, the receptionist said that no issues at all and made me choose from the names of the therapists from a blackboard. I found Iwa's name interesting (forgot what it was then - they were all Japanese sounding names) and said I'll get my combo massage from her. She's also the one recommended due to her "Malaysian" moves.

I get to the cubicle divided by a curtain from the others and lay on the floor matress. I hate those - one of the reasons why I don't go to Thai massage places. Iwa comes in and asked if I was okay. "Oo naman," I said.

Iwa then proceeded to whisper that the place has ES. I asked for the rates and she said not to worry because she'll take care of me. That she did with my first ever no penetration penetration (and that was also the last) as well as the first rimming job. I didn't realize that one can get sensation from your anus like that - one of the most intense sessions up there with Kaname's nuru. Iwa does rimming right - the foreplay, which was quite short, was just extreme pleasure that leads to even higher pleasure as her tongue plays with your butt cheeks, crevices, and anus.  Iwas' ES has even improved since that first time compared to my experience within the last month.

After that experience, went back within the next couple of weeks and had a session with someone else who I was in touch with until the early days of the pandemic (yes, even after the place was raided). I forgot the deed she performed initially but what I recall is that afterwards, we kissed very heavily (we were both dressed already) and that led to her giving me another pop - an HJ as I fingered her to satisfaction.

The said experience with this lady (it wasn't really clear if she was part of those apprehended - later, she made it to Beppu) made me open an MTC account. 

And with my MTC account, discovered Versailles (now Versay) along Quezon Avenue. Between Versailles and RBS, met 4 theras, one of whom I was still in touch with until earlier this year.

In early 2022, I started frequenting La Bella/Hibiscus (been there also in 2019) - even with their NTP, still one of the best deals at 2k, 2 pops, with 2 theras, tip included. 

There's four other spas (allegedly legit) in the area I've been going to since around 2015 but I won't mention them since they are not part of MTC. I don't go to them now and when I do visit one of them, I simply get a massage, no more ES. One of the theras from the spa with numbers in the name still booty calls me. I've also had one thera from one of the MTC outcall places who came from the same spa (supposedly based in Ortigas/Pasig) that wanted a much longer term relationship with me (I mean, much much longer). I made reference to this in my 2022 year-ender.

Infinity (?) Now Golden
Deserving special mention, this former spa (they had a branch along Congressional as well but I never went there), now occupied by an MP, had several lookers besides giving great massages. I came upon the establishment on the way home one time.

I won't go into much details but most, if not all of the masseuse there were slim. YMMV since some would allow DFK, some will give great BBBJ, and others will allow you to do DATY. I think I had two who would do all of these. One of them pings me to this day asking me to see her in Congressional. Two of the ones I spent time with are now in the same "legit" spa with the number in the name. One of them has one of the highest FVs for me. She's also got one of the best natural tits around. While no DFK and BJ, each session I had with her involves a lot of DATY and 2 HV pops - to think I thought before that she didn't like me!

Epilogue - Retirement

2022 was an amazing year for these activities. However, it was also sad since I realized that I did these due to the lack of human contact. WFH or WFA impacted me so much. Besides, 1st half of 2022, I had a job, though very very busy (nights until 2am and worked weekends as well), that I wasn't into anymore. Then, in the 2nd half of 2022, I was bored out of my wits with my new company.

2023 is promising to be a different year - starting several initiatives as a business, I've spent way too much time here as well. Maybe because I already want to wind down but then, instead of winding down, my activities spiked as I keep meeting interesting people.

Certainly, I cannot keep this up and will be more selective with whom I spend my time. I am looking forward to the fewer trysts with fewer ladies and having a more "productive" life once again.

FF