How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

Hi! I'm a newbie. I just recently registered and tried to post immediately but the web didn't accept my address. I tried to post several times again but still got the same reply. But just now, all of a sudden I was able to get in and I'm pretty excited.

A friend of mine who is a member of this site got me in. I think this is a great site. I'm really thankful that I finally am able to post.

luigian2nio

actually last year ko pa narinig itong site na to thru my friend (who's a moderator now, hehehe... kailan kaya ako, tagal pa nun)... sabi ko before na kamanyakan lang nandito sa site na to w/o even bothering to check it out but when i did i found it very interesting... cool, specially the new look... gud work...

Bro, pareho tayong taga-Riyadh. Baka gusto mo EB, hahaha!

By the way, medyo low profile muna tayo, kasi baka pag-nadiscover eto, ma-block URL din etong site. Ako nga naghesitate ipagsabi eto sa friends ko dito (unless ka-close ko talaga), kasi baka madiskubre eto ng mga "Mutya", if you know what I mean. :(

Tingnan mo yung FHM, hindi natin ma-access. :(

Peace bro!

Guest templar

Through a yahoo search, altho can't remember the search string ....

OK ang site, d best ang field and scouting reports, contact leads and forums.... so am still here!

Kudos to the MTC people!!