How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

Heard this thru my best friend who's a certified manyak, just like me and the rest of us. Naghahanap ako ng mga ganitong sites sa search engines eh wala namang lumalabas na useful...

Kelan pa naoppen ang site na to? Grabe, this is the best site so far na nakita ko!!!

Better than nba.com.... :D.

This is definitely the best way to share some "vital" info among people with the same interests. Ako I learned the hard and expensive way about bars and saunas, some of which are a waste of time and money. With the info here, we can always expect to have a great time whatever place we choose.

MORE POWER TO MTC !!!!!!!!

somebody from my yahoogroup posted a link to this site, i already thanked him for the heads up. this is a great place to be. at first i thought it was for guy's only! but pleasantly surprised to find a lot of ladies with the group. hope to show up in a scheduled EB when i get back to manila next year. till then, "galing2x alingaw-ngaw, ako ulit!" B)