• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

My wife reads my monthly issue of FHM... She read it through ElGimikero... she has been pesking me about visiting the site for a few days now... Since work is not that heavy today... I decided to pay it a visit... well... I think I have to look around now... I still have to report this to my wife latter tonight :D

kewl naman ng wife mo. hope she joins also. have fun with your stay.

peace peeps

well i have discovered this site on fhm.com.ph...on my opinion this is a great site before :( ...those days na hindi pa masyadong authoritarian ang mga mod d2 sa site...can i ask ilan bang member ng inner circle???...you have to donate funds...etc...etc...would you think that would be fair & i thought pagdating sa girls eh kanya-kanyang diskarte...but why are you so scared of sharing info???...do i have to donate fund paba???...you know guys i dont get it...di ninyo napapansin when a certain thread is interesting they move it to inner cirlce or girls locker or whatever...dati ang daming interesting threads dito sa site ,but to my surprised when i logged back since i think 2 mnths ago...ano nang nangyayari???...i hope that the mods here know what massage boards are for...it pisses me off,& i know di lang ako!, when you guys move an interesting topic just for the privelage of few doon sa inner circle nyo or i dont know what you call that...you guys are just extracting info from your members & dudupangin nyo na after that...sad!!! :( :( :( ...i love this site before....damn it!..i cant even post a new topic, i have to have 10++++rating..of whatever...because...etc...etc...etc...

yeah!...yeah!...if i dont like the rules then i should leave...actually matagal na!!!...this post is intended for those new members...beware!!!read the rules & policies of this site... nung nagpa-member ako di pa ganon ang rules eh!!!... there are a lot of sites' there w/ thesame content as this site have...:P :P :P ...one that dont have what you call this "midnight cabinet"...opppps.... sorry!!!..."inner circle pala...or whatever"...i guess the mod who created this rule thinks like our last president,well good for him!!!.... :D :D :D

Hehehe, was wasting money surfing the net -and as usual- searching for adult groups here in the Philippines when i stumbled upon this site with numbers as its name.... masay pala dito!!!!! You'll have to pay for everything, pero not with money but with hard work. ASTIG!

This was before!!!... :( :( :( well if you've been a member before you should have seen how liberating infos' & facts equally shared by members here!!!...old members will not contest to this shimmering :P :P :P reality...am i right???...guys???...

hm, ako sa magic website :D .. at first i thought its one of those tabloid kind of newspapers.. (no offense po sa mga gumawa ng lay-out ng site, let alone the ad..) :unsure: , e kasi una kong naisip yung tonight na newspaper e.. sowee..

yon.. yun lang..