• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Lord,

I have been walking in darkness and yet You continue to bless me beyond what i deserve... i do not know how to thank You enough, as much as i am astray, i try to share all the blessings and find the light. I only have one wish in my heart and it is for You not to let me go... please don't give up on me... please forgive me continue to hold my hand as i try to walk back to Your path... Please help me to become your good servant and may i be able to do my mission in life and that is to give a good life to my family... It is only you who knows and understand what's inside of me, please fill the emptiness in my heart with Your love... With all my heart, i ask this... Amen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

God,

I have always been thankful for everything you do for me.

All or most in my life, inisip ko po ang feelings ng iba...inuuna ko pa and I tried to be more patient and undesrtanding...even forgiving. I am no angel or a saint pero sana po sa ngayon...sarili ko naman po uunahin ko...feelings ko muna kahit ngayon lang...

Me

• 4 weeks later...

Salamat sa napakagandang panahon, sa espasyo, sa hangin at sa napakagandang tanawin. Salamat makabuluhang pag-iisa, dahil sa kahit na maiksing panahon, nakaramdam ako ng katahimikan. Sapat na katahimikan para mapakinggan ko ang puso ko. Para muling makapag-usap ng masinsinan at muli kong makasayaw ang aking kaluluwa. Salamat sa pagkakataong makapag-muni muni ng bukal sa dibdib ng walang ibang iniisip kundi ang kasalukuyang segundo ng bawat minuto ng bawat oras sa mismong araw na yun ng buhay ko.

Ngayon, masasabi kong ako'y nakapagpasya na. Salamat sa pagdinig ng aking mithi na kahit na di ko sayo diretsong hiniling, ay iyong binigay sa akin. Muli nang magiging tahimik ang puso ko. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Lord,

Help me accept myself for my shortcomings. Help me learn to forgive myself. I am my biggest critic and I am doing nothing but doubting myself if I can get past this trial you are giving me right now. Help me accept that it is ok not to be an achiever, that it is ok to be average and it is ok to be even below average. Also, please help others lower their expectations of me especially my family and friends.

This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you Lord for ALL that happened in my life. Good or bad. You've taught me so much and kept me happy when trouble comes. When I lost all hope, that's when You speak and kept me living this life. You've also taught me how to realize that You're blessings comes in tears and strength comes from our weakness. You also showed me that if I relied on You, then everything falls into place.

If You weren't there for me, I'd be lost. Sorry if I look at my circumstances or lose my trust sometimes. But after all my faults, You are still there calling me and seeking me out of despair. You're my joy, my peace and my happiness. I pray that You'll help other as well as You did for me.

Thank you so much....