Lord,

I am always thankful for the blessings and endless love You gave me. Pero Lord, bakit naman po lahat ng ayaw ko yun pa ang dumarating?

I may be full of questions for now pero I am hoping one day You'll help me understand as I know it is Your will that will be done.

May you guide my heart and mind to be a much better person esp for the person I love the most.

Your sinful daughter,

Me

• 2 weeks later...

Lord,

my prayer today is for 2 wonderful women who are in my life.

my cousin and my best friend. both of whom were diagnosed and are currently fighting breast cancer.

please give them the strength that they need to continue with the treatment.

please, give their family and friends the strength to stay beside them as they traverse this very difficult road and that may this fight bring them closer to each other.

amen.

• 2 months later...

I pray that she gets a chance to live out her dream. She will be great at it and she will be able to help more people when she gets the chance to do so.

I pray that people will not abuse her kindness nor spread false things about her. I hope that those that are trying to intimidate her will stop. She's a kind heart who's doing this to help her family. She's sacrificed a lot and is now saving for herself.

But most of all, I pray that she gets to find someone who will love her for who she is and will support her in her quest to fulfill her dream.

Edited by wheeljack
  • 2 weeks later...

May you grant me the wisdom to make good choices, strength to go through any obstacles chance may throw me and heart to tell me when I'm genuinely happy or lonely. May you grant me of all of these to go through this journey and to deserve the life I dream of. May I be deserving. May I be worth it. May I keep on receiving the things I'm attracting with just and fairness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The beginning of the Lenten season is a couple of hours away. In the past, I've never really done anything that can be considered as taking the meaning and message of the season seriously. This year, I plan on making sure that I understand and take into heart the real meaning of the season. In doing so, I ask that God give me the strength to do what is right, the courage to resist temptations and finally the wisdom to understand the meaning of all this.

Guest Riveria
I give you all that I am this day.

Please brush away my weariness,

So that I may be inspired in my work.

Help me to discover new ways to reveal your love to all I meet.

Keep my mind clear and focused on all I need to achieve,

And give me the wisdom to overcome difficulties and find solutions.

I look to you and trust you are with me this day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...