Stillness amidst the storm... Silence to remain steady... Inner healing when everything else is destroyed... Eternal strength when there's nowhere to seek refuge... Compassion to people who crushed the faith... Lord, I beg for these graces... Amen.

Very nice and complete prayer. It's both personal and social in terms of scope.

Lord, keep us strong and healthy all the time. Amen!

• 2 months later...

Dear Lord,

Thank you for the gift of life and the blessings that have come my way.

In these very difficult times, let your will be done. I believe that you have a better plan. All that I humbly ask is the strength to endure these trials, the understanding of what you want me to learn from all these, and the confidence that with you by my side nothing is insurmountable and my real needs will be provided. Amen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When our decisions are guided by noble intentions, when our compassion for humanity move us to plan for greater things, and when all good intentions, compassion, great things don't lead to the justice we have intended, I pray Lord that you grant us the grace of humility to embrace the confusion and chaos. I will hold on to my faith and belief that Your ways are far greater than ours and in Your light and wisdom, in Your time, everything will fall into place.

I humbly beg that they be blessed with the resources they so need. They have showed tremendous commitment and passion in bringing life to those children. Break my heart, if need be, but please Lord, spare theirs. Amen.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Lord... thank you so much for blessing me with an awesome family. Thank you for letting me meet people who lifts me up with their supportive words and concern, and thank you for allowing me to put aside some issues with the bf. Our relationship and communication right now is very much different compared to the past weeks and months, making me real happy and excited about our everyday calls.

Please bless the people who are dear to me. I know somewhere in this journey, I will encounter people who will weigh me down, please grant me more patience and better judgment. Keep my family safe all the time, and I pray that my relationship with these awesome people in my life will flourish and be better as time pass.