• 1 month later...

that my family is kept safe and healthy. that my mom and dad somehow feel that i'm sorry for giving them the brush-off earlier. that i find some way to do everything i want to do without exhausting myelf. that F is kept always safe and healthy, too... that our plans come to fruition. that our love keeps getting stronger. that our understanding of each other gets deeper. that our desire to make it work encompass our differences and whatever obstacles come our way. that my brothers and sister all lead happy, successful lives. that my parents are given more time here on earth with us. that i am given better health and more determination to keep going, especially when all seems too trying. that i continue to do good despite the fact that i've been remiss in my faith.

amen.

help me reign in my temper please. stop it from getting the better of me. i don't want to learn it too late... when i've pushed the one person i love to the edge.

help me not to lash out. help me not to be so overly dramatic or emotional. i feel paralyzed sometimes. overpowered by all these fears.

help me.

lord,

you know what's in my heart. you know the stuff that can make my eyes sparkle

and my heart jump for joy. you also know when i feel those butterflies inside me.

i will always be thankful for all your blessings. no one can outdo you with your generosity.

i pray that you will always tap me on my back when i'm deviating from your plan.

maybe it's my OC ways or just maybe my impatience. my apologies.

if there's something i know that is true in this life, its believing what my faith tells me -

that you know best!

allow me to see things in a higher perspective.

everything will be better.... in your time.

-xtn-

Lord, you are the only one who knows what i need now..what i yearn now.

You have always made me feel so loved. so understood. so cared for.

thank you for that.

I need you again now more thatn ever.

I need you to touch me once again and show me the way to happiness.

I know I am not worthy of your love but You have always been good to me and have always shown me how precious I am in your eyes.

Now, I again feel down and out. It is only through You that I can find strength and wisdom to do the right things.

Please Lord. Give me enlightenment. Give me more strength to do what I have to do. To take what i have to take. To love like I've never loved before.

Heal me and touch me.

Thank you.

Edited by wyette