05. 1651

06. Limbs of Worship

07. Accuser/Opposer

08. Vanity of Vanities

09. Womb of Perishableness

10. Voices From Avignon

http://rapidshare.com/files/20213941/M-R51...enaton.rar.html

metalheads!

one of our brothers in the pinoy metal scene, my good friends in BLOODSHEDD would be releasing their debut album EYE OF THE PESSIMIST soon! hope you guys would support the band, as well as the other local metal bands.

horns up! \m/

may nakita ako dito sa dumaguete 250 lang bibilhin ko nga bukas eh....

sir bossing, maraming salamat po sa immortal album. request ko lang yung bagong Annihilator at Manowar.

Manowar - Gods Of War

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1264/manowargodsofwarsp0.jpg

part 1 - http://rapidshare.com/files/17826584/Manow...A_INT.part1.rar

part 2 - http://rapidshare.com/files/17827512/Manow...A_INT.part2.rar

Annihilator - Metal

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6716/annihilatormetalxs2.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O9BUELG5

mga p#tang %na ninyo! bakit hindi ninyo pinopost yung link ng acoustica ng wolfgang?

???????????????????????

btw thanks sa links ng new metal albums, kung meron kayong hinahanap na ambient/noise/weird or sludge/stoner doom etc. sabihin nyo lang baka meron ako para maupload ko...

enge naman links ng lumang st. vitus, nagdeteriorate yung luma kong cds. bad trip... thanks in advance

i listen to a lot of techy metals....usually mga downloads ko lang...wala kasi dito sa pinas...putcha....bad trip....baliw na baliw ako ngayon sa UNEXPECT....this is really sick s@%t.....from canada....they mix stuff from melodic black to symphonic metal....the're not writing just songs....they're wring opuses....

also stuff from STOLEN BABIES, VIRGIN BLACK, HAGGARD and EPICA....they're the s@%t.....

sa mga american bands naman....dillinger escape plan (wala akong masasabi kundi WOW!), between the buried and me, a life once lost, lamb of god, devil driver (dez fafara, formerly of coal chamber is the s@%t).....

i still listen to pantera, metallica, slayer, megadeth, etc. every once in a while....pero they're too standard nowadays....just giving respect....

ciao!

im just a newbie...trring to get in the so-called society....

alam mo MISTER SINISTER masama ang piracy, kung mahal mo talaga WOLFGANG bibili ka ng orig na CD nila, diba?

kung wala talaga sa palengke ka makakahanap ng acoustica "2005" (with Razorback 2004 bonus tracks - rockers edition). 30 to 50 pesos lang depende sa tawad.

support OPM artists!

"tao sa pangil ng buhayaaaaaaaaaaawwwww....

kapangyarihan ng halik ni hudaaaaaaaaasssszzz...."

(lead guitar solo)

weeeeiiiiiinnggwiwiwiweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenefdwsbefhwbhfbwdvvudvb

eeeeeeeewwiiiieeeeeeschoooooiiiiiieeeeeee

weeeeeeeeeeeeeyuuuuwiniwiniwinniiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuu

:) :) :)

i used to be a big fan of Slayer. had all their casettes (back then) then when CDs came out, bought the CDs of my top 2 fave albums : Seasons in the Abyss and South of Heaven.

also scoured places looking for any live material of them (di pa sila sikat masyado that time and no DVD concerts out yet). I got then a VHS bootleg of their (1994?) Monster of Rock and at that time, i felt like winning megalotto! hehe. then i got another bootleg copy of 1984(?) concert featuring 3 bands : slayer, exodus, and another band (i forgot). so happy to see dave lombardo in the set (kasi Monster of Rock tape features Paul Bostaph already, who is also excellent, pero iba original).

then came out the DVDs of Slayer, which I also got. oh the days. ngayon medyo pa metametallica na lang ako.

sa glam metal naman, favorite ko syempre Poison (nice guitar riffs and consistent on a per album basis), ACDC, Queen and the underrated Cinderella. Superb ang Cinderella! Highly recommended concert DVDs nitong tatlo.

Poison's concert DVD (isa lang alam ko available) features the song Fire and Ice (which dammit was not included in their greatest hits album). Syempre andun anthem songs Ride the Wind, Fallen Angel, Unskinny Bop.

ACDC's concert, well di pa ko convinced kasi di pa kumpleto fave songs ko sa isang set nila. I want to see in one concert disc these anthems : Back In Black, Big Guns, Fly on the Wall, Hard As A Rock, Ballbreaker.

Cinderellas concert DVD, perfection! They really improved in a gigantic way GNR's style. Kulang na lang idagdag ung Bad Obsession, Sweet Child of Mine saka Paradise City sa Cinderella songs, pwede na burahin ung GNR (peace to all GNR fans).

I have another rock genre that I love. Country Rock. Here, unfathomable ung Credence Clearwater Revival (sarap gitarahin nung "I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?" and who could not enoy "Big wheel keep on turnin, Proud Mary's keep on burnin', Rollin, Rollin, Rollin on the river!) No wonder in the recently concluded SuperBowl, halftime song ni Prince e Proud Mary. Syempre andyan din Rolling Stones kaso di pa sila ganun ka solid. More recent, andyan ung Hootie and Blowfish, the best ung the best album nila! if you haven't gotten these 2 bands (Credence and Hootie) best of albums, buy it agad. On the more country side, buy the Texas Tornados 1990 album galing ng jamming. Why, its four legends - Freddie Fender, Doug Sam and Augie Myers (of Sir Douglas Quintet) and Flaco Jimenez - who pooled their resources together and decided to join forces in the 90s!

Super galing! Also Merle Haggard (yes Merle Haggard) and the Strangers concert on Billy Bob's Texas 2002 (?) and salivate on 'The Bottle Let Me Down' and 'Swingin Doors' and 'Misery and Gin'. Whoa!

Marami pa akong alam pero haba na nito. Cut muna. hehe.

Andaming poser ngayon na feeling metal heads sila. suot pa sila ng mga shirt na sepultura,dimmu,lamb of god,etc....

pag tinanung mo naman kung may alam ka ba na kanta ng band na nasa shirt mo?

kadalasan sasagut nila hindi eh. maka chicosci and slapshock lng ako.

hehehe. ok sana chicosi and slapshock..pero naging parang sell out sila. I blame the "man".