Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

Im in to Pantera, does System of a Down counted?

Pantera is ok. System of A Down, hmm, I consider them 'entry-level' metal: they're a band that draw young fans into metal and potentially lead them to listen to heavier, faster, more aggressive underground metal bands. SOAD is just scratching the surface when listening to metal is concerned as there are loads of metal bands out there who continously push the genre to the extreme. A lot of these bands have been mentioned in this thread already, just backread dude! \m/

I'm also not into bands that name themselves after a cypress hill song and then goes about and cops off iron maiden riffs for their original songs.

Dude, nahiya ka pang pangalanan e Valley of Chrome lang naman yang tinutumbok mo. They're such a bunch of posers. I saw them on UNTV (the now defunct TV station of NU 107) and they were interviewed and they bragged that they were metal. Pero nung nagja-jamming na sila, Blink 182 ang tinutugtog nila. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Here is my top 10 list of favorite heavy recordings:

1. Slayer - Reign In Blood

2. Megadeth - Rust In Peace

3. Metallica - k*ll Em All

4. Death Angel - The Ultraviolence

5. Overkill - Years of Decay

6. Death - Human

7. Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations

8. Venom - Black Metal

9. Piece of Mind - Iron Maiden

10.Jose Mari-Chan - Constant Change (NOT)

I like your list. I would agree with 7 out of the 10 albums in your list. But not in my top 10, probably in my top 30 metal albums of all time.

@Nekromantik

baka pwede humingi ng link ng album ng Between the Buried and Me, Through the Eyes of the Dead at yung bago ng Demon Hunter. Thanks!

Between The Buried And Me - The Anatomy Of: http://rapidshare.de/files/35039760/between.rar.html

Through the Eyes of the Dead - Bloodlust: http://www.filefactory.com/?f45d6e

Demon Hunter - Triptych (Special Edition): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3FRFVYM

Therion - Gothic Kabbalah

Released : February 06, 2007

Genre : Symphonic Metal

Tracklist :

CD 1

01. Der Mitternachtsl?we (05:38)

02. The Gothic Kabbalah (04:32)

03. The Perrennial Sophia (04:53)

04. Wisdom and the Cage (05:13)

05. Son of the Staves of Time (05:10)

06. Tuna 1613 (04:21)

07. Trul (05:11)

08. Close Up the Streams (03:55)

CD 2

01. Wand of Abaris (05:50)

02. Three Treasures (05:30)

03. The Path to Arcady (03:53)

04. TOF - The Trinity (06:17)

05. Chain of Minerva (05:28)

06. The Falling Stone (04:50

07. Adulruna Rediviva (14:36)

part 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/4065144/_IRPor...2007_.part1.rar

part 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/3865169/_IRPor...2007_.part2.rar

Edited by Nekromantik
a metal head here: i'm into nwobh (new wave of british heavy metal), ac/dc, led zep, rush, thin lizzy, slayer, metallica (up until and justice for all), megadeth,death angel, faith no more, suicidal tendencies (up until the art of rebellion), king crimson, overkill, death,heartwork era carcass. for newer stuff, i'm into cannibal corpse, six feet under, arch enemy, children of bodom and some stanic black metal too like: dimmu borgir, cradle of filth, burzum and of course the mighty Marduk. sa local, trip ko ang music ng mga sumusunod na banda: Condemed, End of Man, Resurrected, Lavos Beckon, Pathogen, Effluvium, Rage of Iscariot, Blood Shedd, Panic City, Wreckage, Chamber 69, Kronos ETC....I'm not really into the modern metal sound (i.e. heavily de-tuned dropped d chord voicings and lack of melodic lead guitar playing). I'm also not into bands that name themselves after a cypress hill song and then goes about and cops off iron maiden riffs for their original songs.

Here is my top 10 list of favorite heavy recordings:

1. Slayer - Reign In Blood

2. Megadeth - Rust In Peace

3. Metallica - k*ll Em All

4. Death Angel - The Ultraviolence

5. Overkill - Years of Decay

6. Death - Human

7. Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations

8. Venom - Black Metal

9. Piece of Mind - Iron Maiden

10.Jose Mari-Chan - Constant Change (NOT)

"Hollowed be thy Name" yung riff na kinopya nila diba???? :)

Edited by spishoxxx

DEICIDE will release a brand new DVD, "Doomsday L.A.", on February 6, 2007 via Earache. The set, which was filmed using multiple cameras on November 10, 2006 at the Knitting Factory in Los Angeles, features the group's new lineup of Glen Benton (bass, vocals), Steve Asheim (drums), Jack Owen (guitar; ex-CANNIBAL CORPSE) and Ralph Santolla (guitar; ex-ICED EARTH, DEATH). The bonus material will incorporate exclusive interviews and promo videos, including the recent "Homage for Satan" clip.

"Doomsday L.A." DVD (view cover) track listing:

01. Intro

02. Dead By Dawn

03. Once Upon The Cross

04. Scars Of The Crucifix

05. The Stench Of Redemption

06. Death To Jesus

07. When Satan Rules His World

08. Serpents Of The Light

09. Dead But Dreaming

10. They Are The Children Of The Underworld

11. Bastards Of Christ

12. Desecration

13. Behind The Light Thou Shall Rise

14. When Heaven Burns

15. Walk With The Devil In Dreams You Behold

16. Homage For Satan

17. Lunatic Of Gods Creation

18. k*ll The Christians

19. Sacrificial Suicide

Watch a trailer for "Doomsday L.A."

Heads up lang metalheads, nakakita ako ng kopya ng Reign in Blood tsaka South of Heaven sa Music One Greenbelt. Hah? Hindi niyo alam kung kaninong album yun? Classic albums yun ng SLAYER. Must have for any metalhead. Kung may tape kayo nun o piratang kopya, i-upgrade niyo na sa orig na CD. Mura lang, 550.

post-9919-1166867884.jpg

post-9919-1166867954.jpg

I live in Norway. I have more than !000 CDs, from Classic Rock to Death Metal. Anyone wants a copy of their favorite band just msg me and I can transfer them as MP4 via Yahoo Messenger. I have hard to finds like Sabbat, Nuclear Assault´s Survive etc--

Hail!!!!..nice idea...(by the way,are you filipino?..just curious..)..i got bored with the underground scene when more pressing matters back home surfaced and when i felt i was immersing myself deeper and deeper into generic s@%t(chug chug chug metal that just gets rehashed over and over)..btw,how's the scne now in norway?..the last time i was hearing about it was when Emperor was still lording it....a noble cause..keep it up...stay brutal!!

sana ilabas seasons... t#ang%na kelangan ko itrade dati para sa slayer din e fck! tsaka divine intervention rerelease uli dito para sa mga naka miss out - super underrated pero ang galing nun

ano masasabi nyo sa Christ Illusion? nothing new pero ok saken. may mga midtempo s@%t at oddtime si lombardo na ok yung pasok...

Heads up lang metalheads, nakakita ako ng kopya ng Reign in Blood tsaka South of Heaven sa Music One Greenbelt. Hah? Hindi niyo alam kung kaninong album yun? Classic albums yun ng SLAYER. Must have for any metalhead. Kung may tape kayo nun o piratang kopya, i-upgrade niyo na sa orig na CD. Mura lang, 550.

post-9919-1166867884.jpg

post-9919-1166867954.jpg

yay!!! fave ko ang mga albums na yan/....grabe ang drumming sa SOUTH OF HEAVEN!!! PARANG, WOW, IS THAT POSSIBLE???

tsaka I like Slayer kasi melodic sila, may 'soul' inside their technical wizardry. napakaikli ng album na REIGN IN BLOOD at maikli mga songs pero after that, it's like you've been clobbered ..but in a pleasant way.

pero pinaka-fave ko sa lahat yung album na UNDISPUTED ATTITUDE kasi dun pinaka lumabas yung harmonic sense nila.

cassette tape lng ako meron ng mga yan, ginagasgas ko ng sobra when I was in High School. you're right~ dapat makahanap na ng cd!!!

post-9919-1166867884.jpg

post-9919-1166867954.jpg

Ipromote ba? :cool: Bro, baka maubusan ako nito ah. Sa Jan 6 pa naman ako bibili. Nice to have you promoting current cds you bought.

i just bought this online...

Metal - A Headbanger's Journey

post-72197-1167778086.jpg

this dvd uncover the various facts of heavy metal music, including its origins, the controversy surrounding the genre, and the reason why it is loved by so many people.

just saw this sa cinema sometime last november - panalo 'to! didn't even know that it's

already out on dvd. will get myself a copy as well.

post-9919-1166867884.jpg

post-9919-1166867954.jpg

definitely classics ang mga 'to, but will still go for 'a decade of aggression' as

slayer's more punishingly brutal playing live