• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

have anyone hear heard of arch enemy?

their shredder's good ... and not to mention the front man or should i say, front gal ...

ang galing .. check them out (that is if ur a death harmonic metal fan :))

yup, i'm a big fan of arc enemy actually... my fav album would be WAGES OF SIN...

mas gusto ko yung mga album nila nung naging girl na vocalist nila.....

Ano ba balita sa Metallica ngayon? Gumagawa ba sila ng bagong album or andun pa rin sila sa therapy nila? Nakakatawa yung sa dvd ng Some Kind of Monster, umiiyak pa sila. hehe! Pero binalikan nila doon si Dave Mustaine.

According to German online ticket agency Eventim.de, Metallica will be playing several dates in Germany with the Rolling Stones. No official announcement on the matter has yet been made by the tour promoter, Metallica or the Rolling Stones. Metallica have been tapped as the opening act for the Rolling Stones during the group's Nov. 13 and 15 shows at San Francisco's SBC Park, joining the ranks of previously announced support bands as Pearl Jam, Maroon 5, John Mayer Trio, Beck and the Black Eyed Peas.

Metallica last performed on November 28 last year, when their world tour ended in San Jose, California.