Boracay was a dream tourist destination for me so we (me and my SO) went to bora. Stayed for 4 days. Idk if dahil peak season lang pero grabe ang dami ng tao! Overcrowded in my opinion. Station 2 yung hotel namin pero the amount of people was overwhelming pa rin. We did the usual, island hopping, sunbathing, and swimming sa beach. Hands down pa rin sa white sand kasi fine sand talaga siya and crystal clear ang water! Kahit medyo underwhelming trip kasi mahal ang food, overcrowded, and overpriced activities, will still try to come back pero hopefully pag hindi na peak season! 😂

4 minutes ago, boyj said:

Boracay was a dream tourist destination for me so we (me and my SO) went to bora. Stayed for 4 days. Idk if dahil peak season lang pero grabe ang dami ng tao! Overcrowded in my opinion. Station 2 yung hotel namin pero the amount of people was overwhelming pa rin. We did the usual, island hopping, sunbathing, and swimming sa beach. Hands down pa rin sa white sand kasi fine sand talaga siya and crystal clear ang water! Kahit medyo underwhelming trip kasi mahal ang food, overcrowded, and overpriced activities, will still try to come back pero hopefully pag hindi na peak season! 😂

Okay nice stay bro

went back last week for a 5day stay. it was first time after pandemic my thoughts now:

1. feels like a tourist trap - everyone is after your wallet. the moment you land up to the time you are at the island.

2. Overpriced - Restaurant food some are good and worth it, but man most are just so so but priced like Michelin rated. 

3. Incessant peddlers - lahat na lang from banana boat, sailboat, seafood paluto, braid, henna, etc. i was asked by 25 peddlers while walking at station 2.

4. Entry and exit process is still a mess even with a transfer arrangement. So much more pag diy ka. Fill up this form, give your id, fill up this form again, get this ticket give this on entry, get boat seat number there. Napakababa ng tingin sa mga turista kung sino man gumawa ng sistema na yan.

5. Almost all restaurants are closed by 10pm only McDo is open. For people who enjoy eating and drinking this is not anymore the place for you

6. Its dark at night. Look how poor Caticlan community despite all the tourist arrivals. Walang street lights so madilim pag gabi. Same sa island not all areas well lit.

and many more...

On 7/19/2023 at 9:36 PM, MrUsed said:

San ba mas ok na hotel sa bora yung mejo malapit na din sa beach and recommended food resto

Food:

Pares Hilton - para sa mahilig magpares at breakfast meals.

Tsukiji Ken - for authentic japanese food, the best ang ramen nila

I Love Backyard Barbecue - in D'mall tapat ng Feliz hotel, for sizzling plates.  Sizzling bulalo, ribs

Aloha Boracay - Masarap ang Baby Back ribs nila and pizza. 

Kaaya Cafe in Ilig-iligan Beach - The best sisig, aunthentic kapampangan style sisig.  and masarap din ang sizzling porkchop nila

Nonie's  (at station X) - Kung vegetarian ka. 

Sugba Restobar at station 1, sa may likod ng gift station, the best seafood bilao.