• 3 weeks later...

hows boracay?

dinaanan din ba ng bagyo??

so far tourists here have been enjoying sunny weather for the past several weeks.

there was a brownout last night, and a long sewage spill infront of le soleil for several days. both stinking problems were addressed immediately though.

kudos to the phoenix fire dancers (they perform nightly beside astoria) for their WORLD CLASS performances. i like their comedy skits best, especially their renditions of leah salonga's miss saigon numbers, while firedancing of course. haven't watched rachel lobangco performed yet (i've heard she's an exceptional firebird) but i 'accidentally' took some pictures of her near the grotto. i never knew she was the 'sheboom girl' until one of my companions pointed out that the one beside her is ms. lobangco.

(o.t.) this is the first time i saw gay dancers with lady backups. quite unusual but about 3 months ago, there was a dance group in maximus whose female dancers were actually backups of the 2 talented male dancers. well, however talented they are, we guys prefer watching only an all-female cast, right boys?

Thanks sir for the info

Planning to go to boracay

This Xmas

well, during december and january, uso ang gumawa ng "i love you" giant sand castles. dami raw kasi kinakasal during those months. oo nga naman, the groom stands next to "will you marry me?" and pose for a shot, and then bride stands beside an "i love you". kids near willy's rock (the big rock where the grotto is) are becoming skillful in making 4-feet long "boracay" sand castles where they charge 5 bucks for each person posing with it

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nick fury

I went here two times. The first time I went here 20 years ago, konti pa lang establishments and the most famous was the Bazura disco. Ngayon masyadong commercialized and too many people go here. Not the Boracay I used to go to.

• 1 month later...

Station 1 is definitely the place if you want it quiet.... Station 2 is for the night life... station 3 .. did not pay too much attention... stayed at station 1...

hahahaha thanks bro, but I think Station 2 is where we will be located....tamang tama!!

will be looking for some models for some BORA photoshoot.....ahahahah

:)

• 1 month later...

To me the best time to go to Boracay is during New Year's Eve.

There is the fireworks competition among big hotels, like Shangrila,

La Carmela de Boracay and others. They load their fireworks into big

boats, paddle the boats away from the beach and at twelve midnight, wow

all the fireworks coming off from the boats.

There is a lot of activities and the festive mood of New Years Eve is felt.

kahit too commercialized na ang Boracay, i still enjoyed my stay there last week. super relax and the beach was still great. as usual, ang dami pa ring koreans.

according to the assisting divers of the floating balsa/boat, all of the helmet diving business in boracay are owned by koreans!

Edited by remoteworld

sabi ng friends ko...mas maganda raw mag-walk-in sa mga hotels doon..rather than magpareserve online? grabe raw mahal kapag online reservation

depends yan sa hotel...may iba kaseng mura kahit pa online... when we went there kinuha namin mura lang kase nga most of the time nasa labas naman kase pag magandang hotel pa kinuha mo tatamarin ka lumabas...hehe

I got a good deal by walking in...even if at Puerto Galera

Anyway, do you think I could get lucky with a good walk-in rate during peak season (non-Holy Week, of course)

guys, mga Gentlemanyaks. pa-help naman po. we're going to shoot an episode of our show in Bora this coming mar 2 to 5. can anyone here recommend where we can get pretty girls? paid. free. doesn't matter. we just want to hook up with some pretty girls to complete our bora experience.thanks guys.