• 4 weeks later...

update ko lang ito.. we and my family is planning to go to boracay this end of may.. any recommendations that you can give, medyo nasa tight budget din kami..

i was thinking na ganito ang setup:

1. get a flight from manila to caticlan

2. maghanap ng transient or affordable place to stay.. kung maganda sana yung transient pra ako na lang ang magluluto ng pagkain

hope to hear from you guys.. thanks in advance

whoever told you this is a complete moron. Friday-Sundays are when most of the parties are. Obviously they cater to tourists from other parts of the country or other parts of the world, who are more likely to go to Bora over a weekend.

would also like to ask, what are the best days to go/ i heard friday, sat and sun are dead. is this true? thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(ot) equally steep is the price of custom-painted shirts at lonely planet shirt boutique (between station 1 and station 2). but if your heart's really in it, better order your shirts at your first day in boracay so you can pick them up before you leave.

actually, most hotels and 'mini-hotels' there will charge you an arm and a leg. i often stay at club 10, just a few stalls before station 1

(ot) oh, it feels great to walk barefooted on the sands especially before 7am when the tide is low and the grotto is easy to approach and climb

Edited by remoteworld
  • 3 weeks later...