will be in Boracay in the next few weeks with my fubu truned hubby! my first time... am so excited! any suggestions on what to do? also, what night spots/activities do you recommend? tia!

wow congrats!

i recommend island hopping if its your first time. also a tour of the island scenic spots via buggy car or ATV.

if you'd like new experiences, please try helemet diving, parasailing and zorbing

have fun :)

Helmet diving was great, even it was overcast the time we was there. Went 4 wheeling, first for the asawa, went zip linning, had a blast while we were there. One point not to miss when you go, go to Cocomangos and complete the 15 shots and still standing.....What a party night there....... :P We stayed at Punta Rosa Hotel, nice suite we had on top floor.......Lots of Russian babes during our visit sunbathing topless on the beaches and partying hard at nightpost-71958-0-71304300-1298027727.jpg

post-71958-0-54228600-1298027628.jpg

post-71958-0-36153300-1298027643.jpg

post-71958-0-10142300-1298027660.jpg

post-71958-0-18353600-1298027676.jpg

post-71958-0-23884500-1298027690.jpg

post-71958-0-05501600-1298027709.jpg

5d/4n bora done - 3N at Bora regency (Station 2) and 1N at The Sands Station 3 (trip lang).

Guilly's and Cocomangas not a good place that week, lotsa Koreans/Japs it felt like you're crashing in some 'others' party.

Jonahs still excellent at their shakes but sucks on any other on the menu.

Real Coffe and Tea lost their ambiance but still makes excellent cafe mocha.

Done ATV (one-to-sawa actually its 4 hours - amoy gasolina damit after), almost tried kite boarding but watched it anyway, reefwalking, speedboat joyride.

all night parties on station 1-3 that 4 nights are subpar (or maybe I'm jaded)

nice new policy 'no smoking on the beaches'

95% lumot free from station 1-3

Bora keeps getting milder & boring each time but still deserve the 'world class' status IMO

<<< Bora vet since 1989

Edited by shrike

Hey!!!

My friends and I were also there at exactly the same time frame as you!!! We were in Willy's...

Where were you at??

We stayed in Phoenix and had booze at the bar beside Yellow Cab. Ugh.. I forgot the name of the bar. They have shisha and i tried it too.

sounds like you're into serious diving. but some people, like my group, dive (and do other watersports) in boracay for group fun, in clear or not-so-clear waters. my all-time favorites are helmet diving and snorkeling (and taking photos of each other while underwater).

boracay activities do not come cheap; but for the pleasure and memories they provide, no consumers felt shortchanged

very well said

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone should try the ZORB! It's located in Ilig-iligan Yapak on the north end of Boracay. It's totally awesome! You roll down a hill inside a giant ball. But be careful don't go to the zorb in Fairways its total crap! The best Zorb Ride is in Ilig-iligan. You can get a free shuttle ride there and make a booking at the Mango Ray Resort near D'Mall

Just search for Zorb Boracay at facebook and you can find it.

I always have fun with the zip line...paid P500 and I always get FRANKY BABY 1 or FRANKY BABY 2 for my paraw...Bert is the name of the guy who usually sails the paraw...i'm careful going to some establishments coz they have web cams all over boracay....at least 16 establishments have them and they are linked to the net....

my budget for a place to stay is less than 2,000 pesos. is there a place in bora that fits my budget? my only concern in finding a room is that it should have an aircon. thank you guys for your help. :)

if im not mistaken, try station or station 3 accomodations for 2k/night rates per room, this rate might even not be beachfront