We'll be there by June as well, we'll be staying at Two Seasons Boracay with my foreigner friends, don't have any idea about this place, may nakapunta na ba dito? Madami pa rin bang tao at gimik by June?

i haven't stayed there pero nakapasok ako sa lobby nila... the place looks nice... By June, wala na masyado tao, though hindi pa patay ang night life :)

nice kita kits na lng tau dun. nde pa kmi maka decide where to stay. kaya ang balak namin pag dating na lng ng bora kami maghahanap ng room/cottage. our trip will be on june 3 to 6. medyo nakamura kami sa airfare kc na avail namin yung promo ng asian spirit. Php2,554 lang roundtrip na. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: sa ibang mtc members na pupunta sa bora this coming june kita kits!!

mura nga yun, ung amin nakuha ng P4000 kaso cebu pacific kami to caticlan :) dun kami ng june 13-15... kita-kits :)

sino punta ngayon june sa boracay? anyone?

dun kami ng june 13-15... kita-kits :)

well sabi nga nila, in time yung lumot ang nagiging fine sand ng bora. don't know how it's scientifically possible but the sand is really fine

will be going back to bora 1st week of June..ayoko sumabay sa dami ng tao :) miss ko na ang jonah's

dun kami ng june 13-15... kita-kits :)

San kyo magstay senor bugoy...cge kitakits

boracay plaza sir... june 13-15... kayo?

madami din pala punta bora this june. pm na lng tau ng contact details para kita kits tau dun alryt!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

sige... kelan kayo punta?

June 4-6 ako pupunta dun eh...sayang naman :)

sayang, d pa nagsabay...

Actually sir, the lumot in Boracay is normal this part of the year... i think it has something to do with the change in tides or something else, but lumot is really part of Boracay from about March to around June or July... try going to Boracay outside those months and you'll see the crystal clean water and white sand you're talking about... I was there twice last year... First time was in January, the water was perfect, no lumot at all... Went back in June and there was a little lumot, but not as much... Though i agree that Boracay today is no comparison to what is was 10 years ago, but it's still boracay :)

and also, residents clean Boracay beach every morning... pag gising mo at pag labas mo sa resort mo, you'll see the sand raked properly, and all the lumot gathered in one big pile...

also, i talked to a local there once and he told me that the reason why they do not throw the lumot away is because they dry it up... pag natuyo daw un, it turns into sand which is as fine and as white as the sand on Boracay... kaya siguro hindi bumababa ang sand level sa island...

I've been to boracay recently and yes, a lot of algae does gather near shore. Not a marine biologist here but I have had extensive experience with "lumot" in aquaculture. Algae need nutrients in the water + sunlight to propagate. What scares me is the thought that it might be from the bilge water leaking out of some septic tanks. No "nutrients" + sunlight = clear water. That's scary.

I've been to boracay recently and yes, a lot of algae does gather near shore. Not a marine biologist here but I have had extensive experience with "lumot" in aquaculture. Algae need nutrients in the water + sunlight to propagate. What scares me is the thought that it might be from the bilge water leaking out of some septic tanks. No "nutrients" + sunlight = clear water. That's scary.

d naman siguro sir... back in the early late 80's/early 90's nung hindi pa masyadong commercialized ang boracay, may lumot na din e... i really think it has something to do with the changing of the tides and all...

Hi,

tried back reading mga 5 pages na.......question lang, during this time ba , may beach front resort sa Station 1 or 2 na ranging 1,500 to 2K per night ang room? What's the resort?

Kung wala, what's the resort nearest to the beach na ganun ang range?

Thanks po

if you mean ngayon as in May, the rates you are looking for are only offered sa mga non-beach front resorts kasi peak season pa... but they lower their rates come June 15... here are a couple of rates I was able to gather when i was planning our trip this coming June...

Boracay Plaza (Beach Front Station 1)

P2240 per night (good for 2)

Blue Waves Boracay (Beach Front Station 1)

P2400 per night (good for 2)

Fat Jimmys (Station 2)

P1700 - P2000 per night (good for 2)

Isla Gecko (Station 3)

P1500 per night

Boracay Courtyard (Station 2)

around P1000 per night (good for 2)

Serendipity Boracay

P1800 - P2000 per night

Paradise Bay

P1500 per night (good for 2)

or you can always try Dave's straw hat Inn... they give good prices regardless of season... they are located in non-beach front station 3...

Hope this helps :) Good luck :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by señor_bugoy
Hi,

tried back reading mga 5 pages na.......question lang, during this time ba , may beach front resort sa Station 1 or 2 na ranging 1,500 to 2K per night ang room? What's the resort?

Kung wala, what's the resort nearest to the beach na ganun ang range?

Thanks po

you can also try jonys beach resort station1

very good ang service

very ok ang room lahat bagong renovate

d naman siguro sir... back in the early late 80's/early 90's nung hindi pa masyadong commercialized ang boracay, may lumot na din e... i really think it has something to do with the changing of the tides and all...

sabi ng mga bangkero at mga employee sa mga resort eh

yun lumot daw ang nag papa puti sa sand at nag papa pino

try nyo yung Frendz. yung daves straw hut inn ang cheapest. i called them but fully booked na sila. :( we decided to stay on de paris. magaganda ang reviews ng mga travelers sa tripadvisor. mura sya beachfront and located sya sa night spots. malapit sa de'mall. ok din yung beachcomber pero medyo mahal. madami naman mura na accommodations. low season na starting june. pero yung ibang resorts june 15 pa ang start ng low season. try going to this link www.boracayinfo.net detailed list ng resorts and establishments in boracay. hope this helps

any price infos on the different rides? i.e. banana boat, paraw, etc.tnx

and also what are the must try food places here? thanks.

There is a lot of resto at The Mall. My favorite is ARIA where they serve good italian food. Most resort especializes on ihaw ihaw. You can also go to the talipapa (market), buy fresh sea food and have them cook it with small cooking charges. Dampa style.

if you mean ngayon as in May, the rates you are looking for are only offered sa mga non-beach front resorts kasi peak season pa... but they lower their rates come June 15... here are a couple of rates I was able to gather when i was planning our trip this coming June...

Boracay Plaza (Beach Front Station 1)

P2240 per night (good for 2)

Blue Waves Boracay (Beach Front Station 1)

P2400 per night (good for 2)

Fat Jimmys (Station 2)

P1700 - P2000 per night (good for 2)

Isla Gecko (Station 3)

P1500 per night

Boracay Courtyard (Station 2)

around P1000 per night (good for 2)

Serendipity Boracay

P1800 - P2000 per night

Paradise Bay

P1500 per night (good for 2)

or you can always try Dave's straw hat Inn... they give good prices regardless of season... they are located in non-beach front station 3...

Hope this helps :) Good luck :thumbsupsmiley:

Salamat señor_bugoy :blush: