Guest Serenity12

nice photo of the infinity pool! I was there a few days ago and nothing can beat the service at Boracay Shang. It may be far from White Beach but the place is pure heaven for me!

Edited by Serenity12

hi guys i will be in bora around the the middle of august, does anybody know a cheap place to stay? i'm not to particular in where i will be staying since 90% of the time i will be outside. i would like it to be either station 2 or 3 near the beach. thanks in advance to anybody that will reply to my post.

ok lang ba na pumunta dun sa bora ng wala pang resort na makukuha? ang gagawin lang muna is kuha ng plane ticket to caticlan, then caticlan to bora.. bahala na si batman!

naka booked kami ng flight to kalibo on sept 29

wala pa kaming plans kung mag a advance reservation kami ng hotel rooms or maghahahanap na lang pagdating ng bora

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmmm, anyone I advance my booking for next year trip to boracay, naka booked ako sa bonueva home boracay station 3, baka may alam kayo about this, so far okay ang rate nila for 3 nights 3,600 Wifi room aircon 1 queen bed and 1 extra bed cold/hot shower cable tv private bath room for only 3,600.00 sana may mag feedback

suggestion pls,,,me and my family will be there in boracay oct 26-29....2010...we have booked plane tickets but no transfer accomodation fron kalibo to bora and no hotel reservation...any idea guys???thanks

just for the convenience specially if you're a big group and with kids I would rather pre-book my accomodation. there are a lot of choices depending on your budget. transfers are included in the deal most of the time. if not, it is not a problem. Bora is very tourist friendly and transfer from airport to the island can easily be arranged when you arrive.

just for the convenience specially if you're a big group and with kids I would rather pre-book my accomodation. there are a lot of choices depending on your budget. transfers are included in the deal most of the time. if not, it is not a problem. Bora is very tourist friendly and transfer from airport to the island can easily be arranged when you arrive.

[/quote

doon sa nakapunta na sa boracay, baka puwedeng feedback o may alam kayo sa bonueva home station 3 ambulong, baka may reviews kayo rito. thanks

suggestion pls,,,me and my family will be there in boracay oct 26-29....2010...we have booked plane tickets but no transfer accomodation fron kalibo to bora and no hotel reservation...any idea guys???thanks

try mo po sa tans guesthouse:

http://www.tghboracay.com/

they have family rooms that can accommodate bigger groups. tsaka malapit sila sa beach - a minute's walk.

pwede ka rin makipag haggle ng price pero warning lang... ambagal nila magreply sa email. mabuti pa sigurong tawagan mo na lng sila.

try mo rin ito sa boracay residences:

http://boracayresidences.multiply.com/

pwede rin big groups jan tsaka they have other services. paki-check na lang yung site.