Nothing much i can say about the bar girls but if you're patient enough. Stay alone in a bar at past midnight, girls just (foreigners mostly) pop out and ask for a drink. Lucky cousin of mine happened to him 2 night in row when we were there. One a Latin American and a Filipina American.

Although late, thanks for the reply anyway...

Mga sir question lang,

I'll be in boracay next week and its my first time. pero actually short stay lang, Fri afternoon till sunday morning lang,

question lang, marami bang marerent n place dun on the spot, d n kasi ko nag reserve ng hotel. I assume may mga mag oofer ng place to stay.any idea sa medyo tight n buget?

thanks in advance.

Mga sir question lang,

I'll be in boracay next week and its my first time. pero actually short stay lang, Fri afternoon till sunday morning lang,

question lang, marami bang marerent n place dun on the spot, d n kasi ko nag reserve ng hotel. I assume may mga mag oofer ng place to stay.any idea sa medyo tight n buget?

thanks in advance.

meron naman and at this time of the year may makukuha ka but don't expect ul get a cheap one since walk in ka lang.

how much would you guys recommend for an ideal budget for a 2 days 3 nights stay in boracay? planning on goin this coming april 1.

Hotel - mga 2 to 3k per night

Food depende merong mga 70 petot per meal or 250 na buffet sa mga establishments sa beach front.

Water activities, depende ano gusto niyo.....

Night life maraming bars doon.

Mga sir question lang,

thanks in advance.

Try checking the following:

Island Nook, Taj's Guesthouse, Villa Lourdes, Ericko's Inn, Namaste, Tan's, La Bella.

Edited by Juan1

Good morning guys.. just wanted to share this.. :) been there last month and had a chance to stay in mandarin hotel. The hotel is so nice :) they have promo which we avail for twin sharing :) 6300 for twin sharing sea view na siya :). station1 na siya. i will share the link for details :).

http://boracaymandarin.com/images/Mandarin-Island-Journey-Package-th.jpg

if u want to avail the complete meals you can choose the fullboard package nila

http://boracaymandarin.com/images/Mandarin-Island-Journey-Package-FullBoard-th.jpg

at para mas masaya :) share ko na din yung site :) --> mandarin hotel :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

Im flying home for vacation this July and just want to roam Pinas and maybe Sg/HK.

SO my better idea aside from doing that, is to share my blessings by tagging along someone and she won't have to pay a single cent!..:)

yup you read that right. Ako bahala sa plane, hotel, dining, maybe a bit of shopping..everything you can ever want!!!

I just figured madaming magkakagusto sa idea na 'to. I mean 3 days 2 nights each at Bora, Acuatico, Cebu (Plantation Bay?), and Singapore would be tons of fun kahit na ba you're paying right?

SO isipin nyo na lang kung free..:)

Ang catch is isa lang talaga maisasama ko for each destination..So I guess to remedy that is to ask you (girls lang please, parang di yata ok guy-to-guy sa ganito hahahaha) to leave me a private message and tell me why you would be the perfect companion for this trip!

That's simple and very easy..I will just pick based on that..:) No hocus-pocus, no hanky-panky, no bogusness whatsoever..Just a sweet deal awaits kung sino man mapipili..:)

Will look forward to your PM's..:)

me and my gf is planing a vacation to bora. anyone here who can help me with the plane tickets and accomodation.. im having a hard time to get the cheapest airfare. we are thinking to go there 2nd week of may or 2nd week of june... can somebody help pls..

• 2 weeks later...
me and my gf is planing a vacation to bora. anyone here who can help me with the plane tickets and accomodation.. im having a hard time to get the cheapest airfare. we are thinking to go there 2nd week of may or 2nd week of june... can somebody help pls..

it really depends on what stuff you want to do, preferred accommodations and budget. :)

what i like in boracay is the variety. i've stayed here from the cheapest (P275 pax/night flat-rate dorm in station 3 without anything just bunk beds, toilet and bath and a fan) to the more high-end ($600 a night++ in station 1 with all the works) here, and is bound to check out the most posh resort soon on another island away from the long beach. but same thing goes with every trip: island hopping (P1,500 per boat usually, i managed to haggle for P1,200k for 6 persons); dining out from the carinderia to the andoks to the dampa in talipapa to the fine-dining; drinking and partying at night (paraw and guilly's are for the younger set). i still haven't gotten tired of this place, even if it's magulo and the algae are all over the shore during summer.

for airfare, seair offers complimentary transfers to and from the main beach, that should save you some; but flights are always delayed from my experience. i suggest you take FIRST flight in via seair from manila to caticlan because this seems to be the only flight that doesn't get delayed. by around 7 am you're already in boracay and you have the full day to enjoy. make sure to make arrangements with your resort because check-in time is standard at 12 noon but if it's vacant, they allow you in earlier naman, and you could leave your things and enjoy the beach na.

zestair could be cheaper but for now only flies from kalibo which is a hassle 'cause you have to go through a two-hour ride to caticlan. i was able to get air philippines tickets at a cheaper price but you have to book online---and you have to watch out, their prices change every day! sometimes every other hour! reason: madami raw nagpapabook/cancel randomly and the system upgrades. you'd be lucky to get promo rates. or you could watch out for online promos na madaling maubos at minsan madaya because the "promo" rate could be the same or even more than regular rates. still, best to try. :) be patient, get your credit card ready and make online booking your best friend.

what i do is i fly seair to bora; then air phil (PAL) to manila. air phil was even 30 minutes early in my last flight so make sure to be in the airport on time if you're taking this, and warning lang, maalog sila magpalipad. you might experience some turbulence.

if you really wanna save, book during off-peak which is june-november but you have to risk the rains. and bora establishments are covered with "sand guards" so everything looks like they were covered in plastic, not really a nice view. and everything seems damp. if you're lucky you can get good weather naman. i stayed there in july, umaraw naman kaso paalis na kami. :lol: perhaps you can consider staying there january-february after new year and before valentines for best rates, the water is nice then, too. although it could be really cold at night.

for the average rooms good for 2-4 pax in stations 2-3, there are a lot of P1.5k a night with fridge, hot and cold shower, a/c, and cable tv. this is april rate, might be lower in off-peak. hope that helps. ;) i'm sure your girl would enjoy boracay.

depends on your budget. if you have some money to spare, then go for station1.

but the "gimik" places are mostly in station2. whatever you decide, everything's just a walk away.

if you're with a special someone, then go for station1 for more privacy. and the sand there (i think, or i'm just hallucinating) that it seem finer, whiter and nicer. well of course compared to station 3. heheeh