• 4 weeks later...
I went to bora alone ... Had a great time kahit solo flight. PLan ahead what you want to do. Never a dull moment here if you know where to go.

well, im planning to go to BORA alone!!!

wahaha

para iba naman..

saan ba magandang tumamabay dito pag nagiisa>>>>>

planning to go back there alone hehehe parang ang sarap

treat ko sa sarili ko sa parating kong bday

Bora is best the week after holy week....all the kewl people go to bora at that time ...holy week is just to packed and fying out is a pain ....planes are always delayed...... I always stay at waling-waling....good food great ambience and great value for the money ..pluss its in station one but walking distance to cocomanggas and the bars at station one....15 minutes walk on white beach to d'mall

• 2 weeks later...
miss ko na boracay... it's been 3 yrs since my last vacation there.. wow, tagal na pala...

okay lang ba pumunta ng boracay sa 3rd week ng november????? plano ko kasi eh... me stop over ako sa pinas for 10 days, parang gusto ko magparty mag isa sa boracay!!!

Ok na ok third week of November :thumbsupsmiley:

Dun ang Miss Earth Coronation!

Plane Tickets have sky rocketed

Baka puno na din ang mga resorts or nag jack up na ng price :rolleyes:

Hello folks!

I was thinking of sending my parents to Boracay as a Christmas gift. Does anybody have any suggestions for hotels or travel agency? Since they are in their late 50s, they would not be partying or drinking. I was looking for something right at the beach or at least with a good view of it, and price is not a problem, although I would want it to be reasonable pa rin.

Salamt po in advance sa mag-rereply. (And yes, I have read the previous posts :-) )