mga idol help nmn po... where is the best and affordable place to stay in boracay..? im planin to go der w/ my GF and her family.. 3D/2N

tnx in advance

bro, la carmela has a promo

P2,100 good for 4 pax, if you stay for 2 days, one night free

2 days with breakfast na yun for two.

so pumatak na 4 days and 3 nights accommodation is only 4,200

beach front pa! :thumbsupsmiley:

will give my fr as soon as we arrive ;)

bro, la carmela has a promo

P2,100 good for 4 pax, if you stay for 2 days, one night free

2 days with breakfast na yun for two.

so pumatak na 4 days and 3 nights accommodation is only 4,200

beach front pa! :thumbsupsmiley:

will give my fr as soon as we arrive ;)

mkhang nice deal yan ha :thumbsupsmiley: mg kno nmn yng airfare if you dnt mind ? or ferry ? thnks in advance

mkhang nice deal yan ha :thumbsupsmiley: mg kno nmn yng airfare if you dnt mind ? or ferry ? thnks in advance

we took zest air, we got the promo din. 1756 per head :)

i thought tag ulan, pag land namin umuulan sa kalibo, as in ang lakas

good thing pag dating namin sa caticlan, maaraw.. nakisama ang panahon sa mga newbies sa bora tulad namin :cool:

so far, it was a good ride going to la carmela, we availed the transport arrange from them, may convenient kasi sarili lang namin ang boat di na kami pumila sa port, sila na nag dala ng mga gamit namin, very warm and frendly ang mga staff :)

plus, their wifi connection is fast, sa may resto/pool side nga lang ang meron, but 24/7 available :cool:

we took zest air, we got the promo din. 1756 per head :)

i thought tag ulan, pag land namin umuulan sa kalibo, as in ang lakas

good thing pag dating namin sa caticlan, maaraw.. nakisama ang panahon sa mga newbies sa bora tulad namin :cool:

so far, it was a good ride going to la carmela, we availed the transport arrange from them, may convenient kasi sarili lang namin ang boat di na kami pumila sa port, sila na nag dala ng mga gamit namin, very warm and frendly ang mga staff :)

plus, their wifi connection is fast, sa may resto/pool side nga lang ang meron, but 24/7 available :cool:

heya,

i am planning to go to bora in sept.. can you give me your rating of the hotel etc etc and how much it costs for the hotel ..etc how many days and nights..and the cost of the flight..

i am trying to budget and see how much it will run me flight and hotel total

thanks again

heya,

i am planning to go to bora in sept.. can you give me your rating of the hotel etc etc and how much it costs for the hotel ..etc how many days and nights..and the cost of the flight..

i am trying to budget and see how much it will run me flight and hotel total

thanks again

share ko na lang yung place na suki ko sa boracay. tipid ang stay ko dun kasi i just stay here: http://hme51.tk. sa may d'talipapa eto besides the cheap restos. safe and secure ang lugar and most important: may standby generator. hassle kasi talaga sa isla kasi puro brown out. sorry guys booked ko na from christmas to new year :)

• 2 weeks later...

help naman po...

balak kasi namin na pumunta this november dyan sa boracay

tight lang po ang budget...mura ba pag nag roro lang kami???

may contacts po ba kayo bus company nabyahe dun???

ang plan po kasi leave ng friday night or afternoon para andun ng saturday am...

possible kaya yun??

salamat po...

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Edited by mhim101

hi there guys we will be going there in boracay by lastweek of september and still looking for a nice place to stay...we are currently looking at la carmela de boracay and boracay holiday resort... any suggestions for a nice and comfy place to stay? budget will not be a problem...

we've got a nice promo from sea air, booked a round trip ticket for two to boracay for only 1433 pesos...don't know if the promo still exists

try going to the website of sea air, promo can only be seen if you try to browse flights for only 1 person...

good luck in looking for a flight to boracay...

hmm... bora... nice place to remove all ur stresses in life...

I've been there last July. Thanks God gave me a sunny vacation even if it's rainy days.... We took Cebu Pacific for both flights... then we stayed in Alta Vista Resort... I got the ticket for cebu pacific 6500 for both of us... two way na yun ha... then after that we have a discounts sa room sa Alta Vista... knowing Alta Vista is one of the expensive hotels in Bora. 2200 for one night... normal price of the room is 3500... the room is so nice... then if you want to have a pukha lunch or dinner in thier private beach it will cost you another 800 for a wonderful dinner =) sarap... nice place nice dinner spend with your special someone...

tyange on the mall is nice too... mura bilihin then you can also eat yung mga buffet at marami pang mura na food. they have andoks were you can have a complete meal for 50 pesos...

basta masaya... one advice... if your going to bora... be sure na mag eenjoy ka sa taong kasama mo.. kasi kahit anong ganda ng place kung buraot naman kasama mo wala din...

but if your with someone you'll enjoy the company and the one you love... well that's the happiest vacation you'll ever had=)

post-240190-1252395653.jpg

help naman po...

balak kasi namin na pumunta this november dyan sa boracay

tight lang po ang budget...mura ba pag nag roro lang kami???

may contacts po ba kayo bus company nabyahe dun???

ang plan po kasi leave ng friday night or afternoon para andun ng saturday am...

possible kaya yun??

salamat po...

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

For someone na nagtitipid mas mura pa rin mag fly to boracay than Use Roro. Dami hidden expenses nun like food and other stuff. Saka you'll lose out one day just by traveling. Kung di ka maarte meron naman jan sa likod ng beach front houses na 1 k lang per day.

I've tried going to Boracay via Bus... 3pm umalis sa Cubao then by 6am nasa Caticlan na.

sakay ka lang bus going to Iloilo from Ali Mall Station in Cubao

But, tama nga si kapatid na tomward, baka mas mahal pa abutin kung by bus... i remembered almost 900.00 ang fare nun one way plus kakain ka pa sa mga stopovers... better if you try to book a flight now for your november trip... a roundtrip ticket would be less than 2k

just my two cents worth... thanks

pal, zestair and seair all have promos now where flights to bora are as low as 1k++ only if theres slots left, so all you have to do is prepare in advance and book early.

we'll be visiting bora this coming 9/16 to 9/18, boracay regency package less than 20k for two, 3d 2n full board buffet meals complete transfers... the works... overall value for money

if you're in a budget madami din kmi nascout na budget trips for as low as 9k++ for two na, in the end its not the place but how you spent your vacation naman. usually the accomodations are for sleeping lng din naman! :)

hi there guys we will be going there in boracay by lastweek of september and still looking for a nice place to stay...we are currently looking at la carmela de boracay and boracay holiday resort... any suggestions for a nice and comfy place to stay? budget will not be a problem...

we've got a nice promo from sea air, booked a round trip ticket for two to boracay for only 1433 pesos...don't know if the promo still exists

try going to the website of sea air, promo can only be seen if you try to browse flights for only 1 person...

good luck in looking for a flight to boracay...

la carmela is nice, you would feel at home. kug aabot kayo ng 4 days, matipid na siya since they still got a promo of one night free if you stay for 2 days.

Marzon Beach Resort is also nice, near Andoks Station 2

(036)288 3131 /288 5064

and you've got the budet, Borcay Regency Hotel is quite a nice location, medyo center ng entertainment sa Station 2.

madami din near D'Mall na mga ok na hotels :)

la carmela is nice, you would feel at home. kug aabot kayo ng 4 days, matipid na siya since they still got a promo of one night free if you stay for 2 days.

Marzon Beach Resort is also nice, near Andoks Station 2

(036)288 3131 /288 5064

and you've got the budet, Borcay Regency Hotel is quite a nice location, medyo center ng entertainment sa Station 2.

madami din near D'Mall na mga ok na hotels :)

yeah saw the pix of regency hotel and it was nice...hehehe

want this vacation to be nice and good since i'll be going here with my gf...hehe