i'm going to Bora this August when I take some home leave sa Pinas.

a friend of mine is doing all our bookings. she said we will stay at Regency in Station 2.

first time visit ako to Bora, what else can we do beside humping mad in the bedroom, bar-hopping and of course water sports?!

What else do you need, LOL?! :P

There are boats that will take you around the island...discos....hmmm, you could take a scuba lesson if you want to get a license.

Probably best to save up your energy, LOL!

This is my first post so, be gentle! Im filipino, born here in the United States. My first real trip to the Philippines was with three of my best friends back in 2003. I call it my first "real" trip, as I am 34 yrs old now and my first trip was when I was about 14 yrs old. Since 2003, I only dream of going back to the PI to vacation again. As I tell all my friends here in sunny san diego, that trip was, "The best experience in my entire life!" It looks as if my dreams will be coming true in March 2007. Additionally, it looks like Boracay will be on our itinerary. Back in 2003, we went to Cebu and stayed at the Maribago Blue Water Resort on Mactan Island, which was beautiful. One of my fondest memories in Cebu was when we traveled by banka boat to a "floating restaruant" where they stored the seafood in a netted enclosure, in the water, directly underneath the "restaruant." My question is this, do they have anything similar to that in Boracay? We have been able to recruit a few more friends, and I want them to share my previous experience with a "floating restaruant." Thanks for your responses.

My first ever trip to boracay was in 1986. graduation gift ng parents ko. I was only 11 years old then. grabe totoy na totoy pa ako nun and boracay then is like a paradise. Now, i can't recall how many times na ako nag punta sa bora. Basta pag may opportunity punta lang kami ng punta ng family or sometimes kami lang mga friends ko.

Last month lang andun ako to attend my cousins wedding. The guy happens to be the son of one of the famous family clan sa bora.. mga TIROL.

To name a few, they own the old Tirol and Tirol resort and the new El Centro resort in station 2. plus lots of properties in the island.

I recommend EL Centro resort because of cheap rates plus maganda ang rooms nila and very friendly mga employees nila. Plus the fact they are located sa station 2, kaya maganda ang location nila. Centrong centro! hehehe...

For the past 7 years, me and my friends goes to bora during holy week or sometimes december or basta holiday kasi nga love na namin ang bora. One time one of our friend told us that someday he wants to have his own resort here in bora para may sarili na tayong place na tinitirahan.

Kala namin hindi sya serious and lahat naman tayo eh dream magkaroon nga ganun diba. Sino ba naman may ayaw ng resort. hehehe.

Anyways, ang bilis ng pang yayari, Nagulat nalang kami ng bigla nalang sya bumili ng property and nagpapatayo na sya ng resort nya and hopefully by 2007 open na ito.

Eto guys, pleas visit this site: http://www.twoseasonsboracay.com/ or

http://www.boracay.com/

Here you will see the perspective and some info ng resort nya and pag sa booking concern naman visit the other site www.boracay.com.

Btw, he is currently accepting resume for various positions in his resort in bora. just read the details sa site nya coz i won't entertain info's here.

Thank you and hope magustuhan nyo yung resort.

Next year sa soft opening andun kami lahat family and friends for free one week! yahoo!

Edited by saupaulo
  • 3 weeks later...

as of today, kita ko cheapest is 3,200 per family room per night (good for 8 persons) beachfront resort na... hmmm, wala na ba kayo iba alam na okey, masmura mas okey... hehehe....

regarding the cebu pacific promo, always browse their site :www.cebupacificair.com, try nyo rin un sa tiger airways site: www.tigerairways.com

parehas na kong nakakuha ng cheap airfares sa mga un... as low as USD0.50 plus taxes...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...