• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Really? How sure are you?

The reality is both Tom Brady and Eli has more superbowl rings than Peyton...

Even though the Broncos are probably going to make the playoffs, it is difficult seeing them beating the Texans or the Ravens, not saying its impossible but only improbable

I know that but you'll never know if Peyton has that inner John Elway in him. I mean Elway won 2 Super Bowl rings at the tailend of his career. My point is it ain't over till Peyton retires and you can never discount the guy from winning another championship or two. He's a future Hall-of-Famer. I'm no Peyton fan. I'm just saying.

Yup... agree with you sir nick, he is talented enough to carry a team to a superbowl and winning it.

While Elway did win late in his career, he did have Terell Davis as his running back....

The first one, Davis is the superbowl MVP against the favored Packers. While on the second, Elway is going up against Chris Chandler of the Falcons, COME ON!!! that's like me going one on one with michael jordan, hehehe.... walang laban talaga

While i'm also not a peyton fan, i agree that he is a hall of famer for sure.

Thanks for the healthy debate bro... nice to see someone that is passionate about the NFL like i am. Lets do it more often.

• 2 months later...

Congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens for winning a thrilling Super Bowl. Ray Lewis, one of the greatest line backers of all-time, now knows what David Robinson felt like and that is going out on top.

Congrats to the Ravens...talo ako ng P100 sa pustahan kanina, katuwaan lang kaya di malaki taya.

Hopefully malakas pa rin ang Pats next season...one more championship for Brady!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...