7. ravens swiped past denver

8. redskins nicked packers

9. giants stomped the texans

10. cardinals smashed the saints

11. titans licked the cowboys

12. raiders finally defeats the chargers

13. eagles past the san fran 49'ers

14 jets downs the vikings

for my LMS game I changed to falcons from bengals at the last minute.....I won, and from the original contestants of 27, we are now down to eight....big money, that's why we fight hard every week to be right on our picks on who wins. If I win I will be able to buy a plasma TV and a netbook.

my fav, even before joe montana's and steve young's era.

Edited by Wyld
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Titans beat Browns. Great game by Jared Cook and Craig Stevens again. Washington is consistent. Ladell Hawkins, Damian Williams and CJ also contributed.

On defense, my fave Jason McCourty did not disappoint. Solid games as well by Alterraun Verner, Michael Griffin.

Bad news is Chris Hope got injured. Last week it was thoroughbred Kenny Britt. And all this with Ahmard Hall suspended still. It's also sad that Hangtime Gage didn't took the Titans offer to get back to the roster. With all these, I don't know how this team can muster a win against the Steelers this Sunday. If they do, it's going to be encouraing enough to have hope for the playoffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSwuYgE2YZ8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How come no one here ever mentions Tim Tebow of the Broncos? I would think that for someone who was born here in the Philippines he would get at least a nod or two. I admit he is terrible but you have to give it to the guy for winning. The last game against the Jets was one good example. You can't help but root for the guy.