N F L - National Football League

No comment.. i guess you guys know my team.. haha... effin kicker hes good but he freaking chokes BIG time sa playoffs... hate Norv's decision for an onside kick too...

woa..a charger too! great.. we couldve been enjoying superbowl sunday today with some cold beer..

next years roster i think wont look that good anymore..some key players are leaving.. but still never stop dreaming of that damn superbowl..

im on the Saints side for this game...the mannings are good,but i simply dont like em.talkng abt that drft day..

bad kick! blame the wind!!! could have used the 'single ladies' track! maybe that would help the colts' kicker.

:P

the stars sure are aligning for the saints..now they scored a touchdown. saints 22, colts 17.

oh. when the saints! oh, when the saints! oh when the saints came marching in!!

:rolleyes:

Edited by xxxxdgnr8xxxx
Guest megalodon

Usually, it's offense that wins games and defense that wins championships. Looks like the Saints' offense will win them the SuperBowl. Conratulations to the league's best offense. There's always a next time Peyton. Too bad the Colts lost. I thought they had it in the bag.

Edited by megalodon
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

different year, same predicament. and to think that the pre-season forecast was clear with lots of sunshine. unfortunately, what they didn't see in their mirror ball is that your starting qb will go down and the winning td would be nullified, all in the very first game of the season. :angry2: