N F L - National Football League

Vick sentenced to 23 months in jail

QB could have faced five years in dogfighting case

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Michael Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison Monday for his role in a dogfighting conspiracy that involved gambling and killing pit bulls.

The suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback could have been sentenced up to five years by District Judge Henry E. Hudson. Vick was dressed in a black-and-white striped prison suit and apologized to the court and his family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Vick pleaded guilty in August, admitting he bankrolled the "Bad Newz Kennels" dogfighting operation and helped k*ll six to eight dogs.

In a plea agreement, he admitted bankrolling the dogfighting ring on his 15-acre property in rural southeastern Virginia and helping k*ll pit bulls that did not perform well in test fights. He also admitted providing money for bets on the fights but said he never shared in any winnings.

Vick sentenced to 23 months in jail

QB could have faced five years in dogfighting case

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Michael Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison Monday for his role in a dogfighting conspiracy that involved gambling and killing pit bulls.

The suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback could have been sentenced up to five years by District Judge Henry E. Hudson. Vick was dressed in a black-and-white striped prison suit and apologized to the court and his family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Vick pleaded guilty in August, admitting he bankrolled the "Bad Newz Kennels" dogfighting operation and helped k*ll six to eight dogs.

In a plea agreement, he admitted bankrolling the dogfighting ring on his 15-acre property in rural southeastern Virginia and helping k*ll pit bulls that did not perform well in test fights. He also admitted providing money for bets on the fights but said he never shared in any winnings.

Mabuti nga sa kanya. I mean, why would anyone even want to hurt a dog?!?

Pats are going for the historic perfect regular season, 16-0. What was supposed to be an NFL-network only broadcast has been made available to 2 other networks (NBC and CBS). Telecast in the US is 8 pm EST on Saturday (9 am Manila, Sunday). I wonder if Solar will show it. Meron ba dito may kakilala sa Solar Sports at matanong nga ito. I want to watch the game!

Pati point differential NFL record na rin nila.. (+315)

Di ba kasama si Randy Moss ng 1998 Vikings? 15-1 with 556 total points.. Hanep talaga!!

Yes he (Moss) was part of the 1998 Vikings...

Congratulations Patriots!

Congratulations Brady!

Congratulations Moss!

it's playoff time!

History was made yesterday. And by halftime, streaming at SopCast was becoming iffy that I had to rely on the live updates on nfl.com

Unless Solar or ESPN aired it and my online companion didn't inform me about it.

Poor Filipino NFL fans. Nope, it wasn't shown on Solar. ESPN doesn't show NFL anymore, only college football.

According to the website of Solar, it will be showing the complete NFL playoffs.