N F L - National Football League

Found a group on FB? Great, do they sell shoulder pads and helmets as well?

Name of the group is American Football Equipment FOR SALE

For cleats and gloves, trymebuy olei is the name of the account.

Shoulder pads and helmet, you're gonna have to wait till a players poste their used gear... but try asking trymebuy. I think he can hook you up with Ridells

• 4 months later...

I like the Broncos by association. Since Peyton is Eli's brother. I got the Broncos against the Pats since my team didn't make the playoffs. I also like the Broncos because they are ranked the number 1 pass rush defense in the league and only giving up 283.1 ypg they are also top 3 in the rushing defense in the league. So i don't think it will be easy for Tom Brady to just roll over the Broncos. Aqib Talib, Von Miller, Demarcus Ware will be ball hawking trying to get to Brady to make a mistake. Plus Edelman, Gronk and Amendola are banged up with injuries. They won't be 100% coming into the game.

Patriots fire offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo

Tom Brady took a savage beating in Sunday's AFC Championship Game. Less than 24 hours later, another member of the Patriots took the hit.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the Patriots are parting ways with offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

DeGuglielmo had spent the past two seasons as New England's offensive line coach. He took the position following the retirement of longtime position coach Dante Scarnecchia. DeGuglielmo worked with the New York Jets under Rex Ryan before coming to New England.

The dismissal represents a sharp turn of events for DeGuglielmo, who had been praised this season for his work with an offensive line hit hard by injuries to several starters.

But Sunday's events were seismic enough to prompt immediate change on Patriot Way. Brady is the face of the franchise and the team's most valuable player. That he took more hits in one game than any quarterback had all season was simply unacceptable, and Monday's move tells you just how unhappy head coach Bill Belichick must have been.

According to NFL Research, Brady took 20 hits in the game, including four sacks. Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald reviewed the game tape and believes Brady was hit a whopping 25 times.

DeGuglielmo feels like a victim of circumstance more than anything. He was coaching up a patchwork line protecting a slow-footed 38-year-old passer against arguably the best defense in football. DeGuglielmo ran out of answers on Sunday, and it cost him his job.

I think the Broncos would fall short again this year. Methinks it's gonna be 31-20 Carolina.

I could just imagine how big Under Armor would gain if the Panthers do win it all. They won last time around with Steph Curry and Cam Newton would just make their marketing genius even bigger

I think the Broncos would fall short again this year. Methinks it's gonna be 31-20 Carolina.

I could just imagine how big Under Armor would gain if the Panthers do win it all. They won last time around with Steph Curry and Cam Newton would just make their marketing genius even bigger

About time some other company other than Nike or Adidias got the Big W

Again the Broncos are the underdogs coming into the Superbowl. From the time the playoffs started with the the divisional playoff against the Steelers and again in the AFC championship against the Patriots. and now against the Panthers. I will stick with the underdogs because they have proven they can win against any team with their defense and i believe it will be the focal point of the game even with Peyton not posting the numbers which made him one of the best QB's in the league and I will pull for the Broncos to come through again. An underdog story is a great way to end a season.

Try this

http://www.manilatimes.net/ph-expats-await-super-bowl-50/243454/

Metro Manila sports bars airing Super Bowl 50
Snaps Sports Bar and Grill
Screening time: 7:30 a.m.
Address: Sofitel Philippine Plaza, CCP Complex, Atang Dela Rosa St., Manila
Reservation fee: none

Star of Manila Sports Bar
Screening time: 7:30 a.m.
Address: 1331-1332 MH Del Pilar St., Brgy. 668 Ermita, Manila
Reservation fee: None

you can watch the game on cbssports.com in your house or office but its only available in the U.S. territories. but you can probably use a vpn to bypass the regional block. i will be able to watch it on CBS and try to stream it live from my house ill see if i can upload it on a site

Edited by hahnz

I'll take Carolina at -5.5

attachicon.gifcp1.jpg

at 43.5 over-under? I'd say over too #KeepPounding

you can watch the game on cbssports.com in your house or office but its only available in the U.S. territories. but you can probably use a vpn to bypass the regional block. i will be able to watch it on CBS and try to stream it live from my house ill see if i can upload it on a site

another useful site for streaming would be RojaDirecta.com :)

at 43.5 over-under? I'd say over too #KeepPounding

another useful site for streaming would be RojaDirecta.com :)

I don't know about going to a site like that, besides im in the U.S. i can watch it live on CBS which happens to own the coverage rights to the Superbowl. But i want to get other people who have no access to watch it. Ill try to see if i can stream it from the cbs sports site and live on another site.

VPN would be a another option which makes the server think you are on a u.s. ip letting you watch it from CBS. plus its on HD.

as far as the over/under is concerned. ill go with under. I'm thinking this game will be about the defense. This game being for all the marbles, teams play harder and give it their all. Denver is going to take away the running game here and have Cam try to beat them in the pocket. Hopefully the game won't end in a rout. and Denver's defense keeps it close until the end.

Edited by hahnz