Toyota Or Honda ?

• 4 weeks later...

my brother bought an Altis some months ago guess what may kalog sa loob..ilang beses na dinala sa casa di pa rin nila malaman kung saan nanggagaling yung ingay..first time nya bumili ng toyota bad trip pa. Now he's thinking of selling the car..by the way we never had any problem with our 98 civic

my ninong who is a rich guy from a nearby province bought a camry (24.0 variant). he was so damn proud of it...would drive it during the weekends. he would even bring it to high society gatherings..political gatherings (he is a politician)...and brag about how good it is.

The sad thing is when ninong and I went to taipei just month for a business trip and guess what we saw just as we stepped out of the airport....a camry taxi!!!!

Worse thing is that this taxi has better interior than the local camry....although the taxi camry is a 2.0 variant.

talk about a major turn off!!!!!

my ninong who is a rich guy from a nearby province bought a camry (24.0 variant).  he was so damn proud of it...would drive it during the weekends.  he would even bring it to high society gatherings..political gatherings (he is a politician)...and brag about how good it is. 

The sad thing is when ninong and I went to taipei just month for a business trip and guess what we saw just as we stepped out of the airport....a camry taxi!!!!

Worse thing is that this taxi has better interior than the local camry....although the taxi camry is a 2.0 variant.

talk about a  major turn off!!!!!

SABIHIN mo ke ninong eto na lang bilin nya:

para me room pa mga bodyguard nya! saan kaya me taxing ganito?

FX baga..hehehe

http://home.iprimus.com.au/owo2/Toyota/Tarago_3.jpg

Edited by suzuki
  • 3 months later...

Given the limited option here, I would go for any Toyota made car anytime. Don't get me wrong, Honda is an exceptional brand in comparizon to any American made cars, but if given a choice of Toyota or Honda, it's Toyota for me.

Both cars, Camry or Accord, Corolla or Civic will just keep on running. I happened to have owned a 1993 and 1995 Civics, a 1996 Accord, of course it's one after the other, but I finally got into a Toyota Sienna (my first time with a Toyota brand) and I'm quite impressed.

The only thing I didn't like with Honda cars, they get noisy after the first year. It doesn't mean they are not reliable but it just kinda annoys me.

Now I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla and I know I can just keep driving that car until the doors fall off from rust. All you need to do is follow the recommended maintenance and you're all set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...