Exotic Food & Restaurants

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its been posted before,

And I think I'll catch flak for this,

But try well roasted dog meat, with chili catsup garnish. along with cheap booze. and mind you, be there when they slaughter the screaming thing, and pretend to help in the preparation.

and do not even think of throwing up, not with your gang around you! Munch for the cameras!

The stuff I do in politics...

that's barbaric! disgusting! :grr:

you know, you can pretend to bite and chew without dog meat touching the inside of your mouth.

i can't take hearing a dog's wail. i'll weep and bash the dog-eaters! :grr:

I've seen monkey brains sa africa, exactly like the one featured in indiana jones two, yung hinimatay si cate capshaw(ata ang actress).

looks harmless pero takot ako sa hepa

baboy damo dami sa mindanao (sarap)

tapang kabayo from navotas (you wont know the difference bet. horse & beef)

kuhol, the size of paquiao's fist (sa africa din)

you know dog eating is an age old tradition specially up north, it's a cultural thing to be disgusted with other peoples preferences, lambs cry like babies when they're slaughtered, if you find it disgusting think of the 1 billion hindu's who venerate cows and the 1 billion moslems who think pigs are unclean, and you've got a good idea of how relative barbaric and disgusting food habits in different cultures can be.

Can't remember if I posted this , but in the gaisano restaurant in Davao , they have a dish called "mata" which is literally the eya of the barilles (yellow fin tuna), for those who like to eat eyes of fish, this is the big kahuna, since tuna is a big fish so is the eye, it comes wrapped in tin foil , average size is about the size of a grapefruti or pomelo, mucus like consistency, not my cup of tea but to each his own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest the_eight_of_orbs

hey this thread's alive! :boo:

i haven't eaten anything exotic lately but im looking forward to a little field trip to a known exotic foods' place.

hmmm tara foodtrip EB! :boo:

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
adobong palaka lang kaya ko eh.

you know, anything inadobo will taste ok to pinoys... i'd like to think. :)

try bayawak, similar texture and taste as frogs. :)