Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Anybody here seen the fight between Remy Bonjasky and Bob Sapp, that's one of the quickest fights i've seen, The bell rings and Bonjasky attacks immediately with a flying Knee thrust, and lands three solid punches in Sapps face and down goes the beast...... just like the saying goes "The Bigger they are

the harder they fall"  :cool:

what title bout is this? i have the K1 2003 Grand prix final elimination at Osaka wherein Bonjasky wins by disqualifying Sapp on the 2nd round. Sapp punched Bonjasky while the latter was down on the canvass which is illegal to K1

For me the most complete and undiluted hardcore combative system is the Filipino Martial Arts, Kali Ilustrisimo/Romo-System to be specific. Anyone of you guys here witnessed the late Tatang Antonio Ilustrisimo's open challenges at Luneta? Imagine a frail 94 year old man doing a standing lock and take down on 200++ pound jamaican,russian,australian men in their prime?

Bossing, may nag-practice pa ba ng Kali sa Luneta nowadays?

Interested ako mapanuod sila mag-ensayo.

Are we still supposed to describe our Martial Arts background?

Well just in case...heres mine: I practice Muay thai & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I have a Black Belt in Tang-Soo Do Soh Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan.

I was also trained in Karate, Judo, Arnis & t**-Kwon Do

But I would rather practice the Ninjutsu Subset pertaining to the Sexual Arts...yun and matindi!!!!!!!!