Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

lol @ incredible victory

kimbo got KO'd by an OFF-BALANCED PUNCH thrown on ONE LEG.

no shoulder, no base, nothing, ALL ARM

I feel sorry for the guy, he got all hyped up only to be embarrassed by some 2nd tier (probably even 3rd tier fighter).

oh and that aoki gogoplata is a thing of beauty btw

Edited by Larry
lets w8 til GSP get his hand against penn then afterwards get into the picture in fighting the spider.

I think bj penn is the guy who can defeat spider silva

Kimbo's Hype Finally Over!!

Now everybody who says Kimbo is the man can finally shut up!!

It's back to the drawing board for EliteXC, their biggest star came crashing down..

And a couple of weeks ago they were talking about a match-up between Kimbo vs Fedor.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

I thought he's(kimbo) like a rock wala hindi pala pwede kay sapp, petruzelli lang pala katapat ngek

What about bob sapp vs. brock lesnar both are huge men and i'm thinking fedor vs. couture hhhhhmmmmm u.s.a. vs. russia

not only that, i rummaged about this Seth guy and found out soemthing disturbing...

your thoughts guys, but i think he's gay...

http://deadspin.com/5059233/meet-the-man-who-felled-kimbo

makes you think twice before you shoot your mouth and say "bakla ka naman eh" to that next guy you picked a fight with ^_^

@Larry

yep the Aoki gogoplato over Hellboy Hansen was beautiful, he tried to do it again in their DREAM LW granprix championship, sadly he lost via brutal GnP by Hellboy, then when he regained his senses he started apologizing to his father who was in the crowd and bawled inside the ring...

he made up for it when he won his next fight after Hansen

Edited by riceb0i

Kimbo does train with Bas Rutten right!? Think Bas didnt train him to take a punch! Hehe...Seth Petruzelli was on TUF 2, if Im not mistaken he was beaten by Rashad Evans. The guy does shave/pluck his eyebrows! Pretty Gay to me!!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Kimbo does train with Bas Rutten right!? Think Bas didnt train him to take a punch! Hehe...Seth Petruzelli was on TUF 2, if Im not mistaken he was beaten by Rashad Evans. The guy does shave/pluck his eyebrows! Pretty Gay to me!!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

hehehe Kimbo said he didn't know who Seth Petruzelli was before the fight, so i guess after he reads about him, he'd know Seth is gay and he'd feel bad getting KTFO by a funny gay dude hehehe

the movie beautiful boxer comes into mind hehehe ^_^

hehehe Kimbo said he didn't know who Seth Petruzelli was before the fight, so i guess after he reads about him, he'd know Seth is gay and he'd feel bad getting KTFO by a funny gay dude hehehe

the movie beautiful boxer comes into mind hehehe ^_^

KO'd by a gay guy. hehe classic! Anyhow sabi ko na nga ba e. I thought Seth's name sounded familiar. Galing din palang TUF.

props to Lloyd for successfully disarming one of the two gunmen, Sambo is the bomb! ^_^

Yeah Lloyd Irvin is great and again it shows a possible scenario when martial arts can be used to save lives and defend oneself and family.

Sambo like Ju-do, Wrestling, BJJ or any of the grappling arts are seen mostly with applications in competition but in this case where it was a life and death situation

the muscle memory, reflexes, skill and courage Irvin has gained thru his study of Sambo came into great use.

UFC 91 poster for ‘Couture vs Lesnar’

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4158/ufc91posterdz7.jpg

* Champ Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar (for UFC heavyweight title)

* Kenny Florian vs. Joe Stevenson

* Dustin Hazelett vs. Tamdan McCrory

* Nick Catone vs. Amir Sadollah

* Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Josh Hendricks

* Jorge Gurgel vs. Aaron Riley

* Jeremy Stephens vs. Rafael dos Anjos

* Mark Bocek vs. Alvin Robinson

* Matthew Riddle vs. Ryan Thomas